Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Well as we are a bit quite in here this being our first night open, I'm going on up for an early night, when the last one has finished just shut up shop, don't worry about im in the cornor his like a dog chasing his dream he won't wake up until the morning now and then he will think his the first one in. nite to all.
Night honey, i wont be long maybe see you tomorrow for drink xxx
Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:02 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Another thought for you when you get up. Every village has a villain of the piece. So who is going to be the estate agent, selling these dodgy home?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

My curtains were twitching last night when I saw someone who shan´t be named visiting a certain young lady of the night. Terribly shocking.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glynis
My curtains were twitching last night when I saw someone who shan´t be named visiting a certain young lady of the night. Terribly shocking.
Was that the front or back door?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Was that the front or back door?
The back of course! I have heard the hussy is called Miss Whiplash and is very busy between the sheets, but, of course, I shouldn´t gossip.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Can I live in the village as well please????? Sounds just my kind of place.....but, who can I be, the local Mr. Plods goody two shoes wife, local Avon Lady and W.I. chief jam maker, or something far more exciting ! Can´t wait to see who I will be...................
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:11 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
Iam off home my mum will kill me, hanging round outside the pub
at this hour,
I WILL FIND THE ONLY GAY IN THE VILLAGE TOMORROW
I think the local bobby should be the only gay in the village!! Make sure you men dont get locked up
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glynis
The back of course! I have heard the hussy is called Miss Whiplash and is very busy between the sheets, but, of course, I shouldn´t gossip.
Thank god for that i thought you was curtain twitching at my house again.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Can I live in the village as well please????? Sounds just my kind of place.....but, who can I be, the local Mr. Plods goody two shoes wife, local Avon Lady and W.I. chief jam maker, or something far more exciting ! Can´t wait to see who I will be...................
The local neighborhood coordinator as well.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:15 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sam parky
I think the local bobby should be the only gay in the village!! Make sure you men dont get locked up
I second that, after all helmet and handcuffs at the ready.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Welcome To Forum Village

If the local bobby is the only gay in the village I will have to be someone else! Who can I be
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:30 am

Morning Vicar, sorry I blanked you last night in the Forum Arms buts I was very tried, first opening night and all that, but when I got up this morning I knew you had been in by the empty Tia Maria bottle..............more T vicar.

Silly ol bugger still in the corner, just checked him and he is still breathing, Morning to you all, so some of you had a busy night then!

MENUE OF THE DAY

Chorizo with Chickpeas
Chorizo with Cabbage
Chorizo with Spinach

Vegetarian Option
As above but with out the Chorizo

Dessert
Melon

Kids Option
2 Pints of Larger and a Packet of Crisps
(Well we only have the one kid in the Village and have you meet him)

Well I catch up with you all later me luvvies I'm off to town for supplies.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

What about the farmer´s wife?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:44 am

If the local bobby is the only gay in the village I will have to be someone else! Who can I be
Hello mrsjdr, Only Gay In The Village must have a mum, and I think she would be an eco warrior, either that or head of the WI......... What do you think?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

I like that, as the WI chief jam maker etc., I can make his lycra outfits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.