Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

CRISPYGIRL........is the barmaid at the FORUM ARMS she serves a lovely pint while juggling with two huge melons
I know Iam to young to go in the pub, but I saw her throught the window, I only managed a quick look at her melons,
before CONSTABLE JDR caught me, and gave me a clip round the ear.
but as I walked away rubbing my wounded ear,
I turned to see the constable staring through the same window.

I thought, practice what you preach officer.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:55 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hey Miss Naughty, fancy joining me in the Forum Arms for a drink, a sherry or two before going our separate ways. You too Rugbymatt if you can tear yourself away from you duties.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
CRISPYGIRL........is the barmaid at the FORUM ARMS she serves a lovely pint while juggling with two huge melons
I know Iam to young to go in the pub, but I saw her throught the window, I only managed a quick look at her melons,
before CONSTABLE JDR caught me, and gave me a clip round the ear.
but as I walked away rubbing my wounded ear,
I turned to see the constable staring through the same window.

I thought, practice what you preach officer.
Andy Pipken, you seem to know me so well, I do in deed fit the description and I just happen to have a healthy crop of melons in my garden this year. It is just a very great shame you are to young to frequent this bar as I am sure we could of had fun.....................Still you will just have to keep peeping through the door.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hey Miss Naughty, fancy joining me in the Forum Arms for a drink, a sherry or two before going our separate ways. You too Rugbymatt if you can tear yourself away from you duties.
Oh yes i wouls like a brandy and lemonade please.
Do you know what the only thing we are lacking in this village is the only gay.
Any takers?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Andy Pipken, you seem to know me so well, I do in deed fit the description and I just happen to have a healthy crop of melons in my garden this year. It is just a very great shame you are to young to frequent this bar as I am sure we could of had fun.....................Still you will just have to keep peeping through the door.
We could pass him a packet of cheese and onion through the window
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I wont have too much, dont want to effect my performance!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:08 pm

One Brandy and Lemonage coming up I'll stick that on your tab then shall I, have to get myself a note book going as I have a feeling not much money will pass hands in this bar.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
We could pass him a packet of cheese and onion through the window
prawn cocktail please they remind me of a girl I once took to the woods :scared:
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

prawn cocktail please they remind me of a girl I once took to the woods :scared:
Was her name walker?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I wont have too much, dont want to effect my performance!
OK me luvie, just the one for you then............
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mucky bugger
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:13 pm

I'm not going to keep telling you Pipken, stay outside..........
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Right have we any names put forward yet for the only gay in the village
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:15 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Right have we any names put forward yet for the only gay in the village
Im not that brave!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

One Brandy and Lemonage coming up I'll stick that on your tab then shall I, have to get myself a note book going as I have a feeling not much money will pass hands in this bar.
Can i have another make it a double please x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.