Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Jan 15th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by mikelincs
oops, but I must have got a dodgy prawn, after all I'd only had 8 pints and 6 whiskeys, so it couldn't have been anything to do with that..
MMmmm Naughty boy xx
Admit it, it was you?
Old Jan 15th 2007, 11:43 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
MMmmm Naughty boy xx
Admit it, it was you?
well, OK as long as you don't tell anyone else.. and you can have the negs of the pics I took of you for free.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

well, OK as long as you don't tell anyone else.. and you can have the negs of the pics I took of you for free.
cheeky monkey, that was our secret xx
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

No one in again
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats happened to the village?
have the council move in with the diggers and removed all the illegal houses
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
Whats happened to the village?
have the council move in with the diggers and removed all the illegal houses
God knows but i am having a bottle of the pink chill drinking by myself.
Anyway andy you are toooooo young to be here.
Do you want me to tell your mummyxxx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:01 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

my mummy won't belive you, she thinks I am a GOOD BOY
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
my mummy won't belive you, she thinks I am a GOOD BOY
Well we are the only two village people here.
Would you like a coke with a strawxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:53 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Well we are the only two village people here.
Would you like a coke with a strawxx
I prefer to use a €100 note for my coke.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Do not know what you mean
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldnt it get wet?
Old Jan 20th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Do the residents of Forum Village need the qualification of living in Upper Pago??
Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Do not know what you mean
sorry, I thought people would realise that I wasn't talking about the coke you drink
Old Jan 20th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry, I thought people would realise that I wasn't talking about the coke you drink
I knewxx what you meant
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:01 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Do the residents of Forum Village need the qualification of living in Upper Pago??
If so you are without a vicar!! see you all in church tomorrow, with/without hangovers.

Last edited by Casa Santo Estevo; Jan 20th 2007 at 5:02 pm. Reason: what me make an error?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.