Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This weekend....

This weekend....

Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:39 am
  #1  
Jur
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,980
Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default This weekend....

You can watch T-bag play tonight at 21:00 in Cindy´s pub and tomorrow at 16:00 at La Cabra II on Isla Canela.

On Saturday morning there´s the regular market in Ayamonte near the busstation.

Sunday it´s time again for the car boot sale at the Tennis club, starts at 10:00.
Jur is offline  
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:59 pm
  #2  
!hola!
 
tednsharon's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Coventry
Posts: 405
tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: This weekend....

Originally Posted by Jur
You can watch T-bag play tonight at 21:00 in Cindy´s pub and tomorrow at 16:00 at La Cabra II on Isla Canela.

On Saturday morning there´s the regular market in Ayamonte near the busstation.

Sunday it´s time again for the car boot sale at the Tennis club, starts at 10:00.
Saw T-bag at La Cabra on Saturday - fab! Really good crowd, service from the staff was excellent. Will definitely make sure we catch them again when we're over.
tednsharon is offline  
Old Apr 14th 2010, 6:01 pm
  #3  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,903
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: This weekend....

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Saw T-bag at La Cabra on Saturday - fab! Really good crowd, service from the staff was excellent. Will definitely make sure we catch them again when we're over.
Yes they are definitely worth watching/listening. We have seen them twice now but we are not late birds and the first time we caught the first two parts the second three but we have not yet done the full set. I must take in an afternoon set then I guess with the beer and the time it will be home to bed!
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Apr 17th 2010, 7:49 pm
  #4  
Bleating on & on
 
Barbara Red lips's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 148
Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: This weekend....

Sounds good.... I must plan them in for the next visit
When it stops raining!!

Last edited by Barbara Red lips; Apr 17th 2010 at 8:04 pm.
Barbara Red lips is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2010, 5:14 pm
  #5  
!hola!
 
tednsharon's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Coventry
Posts: 405
tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: This weekend....

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Yes they are definitely worth watching/listening. We have seen them twice now but we are not late birds and the first time we caught the first two parts the second three but we have not yet done the full set. I must take in an afternoon set then I guess with the beer and the time it will be home to bed!
Haha - yes, that's what we did! T-bag started about 5ish and finished about 9.30ish after 3 encores. We left about 10 and some of us went to bed and some watched a dvd
tednsharon is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.