Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are we here to stay

Are we here to stay

Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are we here to stay

Anyways Matt are YOU there to stay
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Anyways Matt are YOU there to stay
WHERE!?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
WHERE!?

Wherever you are ...... we all know you are an International man of mystery but we're all stating if we're staying here ....... what about you?

(Or hadn't you noticed the thread title :-) )
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Wherever you are ...... we all know you are an International man of mystery but we're all stating if we're staying here ....... what about you?

(Or hadn't you noticed the thread title :-) )
I think that you know the answer to that question better than most Mr FTO don't you.

Oh and no, I hadn't noticed the thread title, I rarely do!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to think we are here to stay but the horrible sick feeling in my stomach tells me otherwise!!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 3:49 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by SueG
I would like to think we are here to stay but the horrible sick feeling in my stomach tells me otherwise!!!
Sue I have the Javea one back in, PM me an e-mail.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:54 pm
Senior Moment

Wasssup??
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Need to work and don't speak language. Came out to buy a business - had to pull out six weeks down the line (dont start me on lying estate agents!). Then all the decent businesses had gone and all that is left is the rubbish or the expensive ones we like and can't afford.

Are utilising the time practising more of our Spanish but its a bit disheartening. I am a person who says what will be will be but just feeling a little low at the moment and having to keep OH's spirit up at the same time.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:27 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Need to work and don't speak language. Came out to buy a business - had to pull out six weeks down the line (dont start me on lying estate agents!). Then all the decent businesses had gone and all that is left is the rubbish or the expensive ones we like and can't afford.

Are utilising the time practising more of our Spanish but its a bit disheartening. I am a person who says what will be will be but just feeling a little low at the moment and having to keep OH's spirit up at the same time.
Sorry to hear that you are on a low at the moment and hope that something will happen to change that.

What method are you using to learn Spanish? We find it very difficult but have found that we are actually happy to complete the Synergy lessons and this has made us remember the words that we had previously learnt and thought that we had forgotten so that has encouraged us.

I hate being on a downer because then everything is viewed in a negative way and it is so hard to find and see the positives. I do hope that a business opportunity will show itself to you very soon.

Rosemary
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Rosemary, are using CDs etc and Coffee Break Spanish and when we go out try and order or purchase using our Spanish and ask people to correct our mistakes and most help out without being nasty. I am sure something will turn up - probably just on a downer this week.