Waterloo road.

Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:57 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Waterloo road.

Anyone able to tell me what happened at the end of the programme last night, we had a power cut with just 15 mins to go, and as it was last in series wont be able to catch up last week. We saw up to the time there was the confrontation at the memorial assembly, and the chap going to Ruanda had gone in to his class room and was sharing a tongue sarnie with the one who fancies him.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:59 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waterloo road.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Anyone able to tell me what happened at the end of the programme last night, we had a power cut with just 15 mins to go, and as it was last in series wont be able to catch up last week. We saw up to the time there was the confrontation at the memorial assembly, and the chap going to Ruanda had gone in to his class room and was sharing a tongue sarnie with the one who fancies him.
Oh bad luck I don't watch it but taped it for my daughter. If no-one else responds I will watch the end of the programme and let you know what happened.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:01 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Oh bad luck I don't watch it but taped it for my daughter. If no-one else responds I will watch the end of the programme and let you know what happened.
Jack told the american to poke it. Andrew asked Kim to come to Rwanda and the nasty bloke from the burger van had a fight with Jack and Izzy came to help and he stabbed her. Lots of unresolved issues ready for series 3.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Anyone able to tell me what happened at the end of the programme last night, we had a power cut with just 15 mins to go, .

Aw shame, you missed the best part!! The cliffhangers were

what will happen to the school now there's no financial backer?

Will Andrew still go to Rwanda and will Kim go with him?

Will Izzy die after Louis Seddon's cousin knifed her - it looked like it to me & the actress has said she's leaving the show so that's a bit of a give away!

Will Chlo run away from home with Donte (cos Izzy said they couldn't get married) before she hears about the attack?

Will anyone ever want to get involved with Tom again - 2 lovers & 2 deaths seems to me to be a bad omen!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:16 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the replies, the air turned a bit blue round here when the leccy just went off at the moment it did..:curse:
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dazzle
Aw shame, you missed the best part!! The cliffhangers were

what will happen to the school now there's no financial backer?

Will Andrew still go to Rwanda and will Kim go with him?

Will Izzy die after Louis Seddon's cousin knifed her - it looked like it to me & the actress has said she's leaving the show so that's a bit of a give away!

Will Chlo run away from home with Donte (cos Izzy said they couldn't get married) before she hears about the attack?

Will anyone ever want to get involved with Tom again - 2 lovers & 2 deaths seems to me to be a bad omen!!
That sounds like a typical end to one of the best soaps of all soaps called ..... 'Soap'.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
That sounds like a typical end to one of the best soaps of all soaps called ..... 'Soap'.

Confused? You will be!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 3:14 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzle
Confused? You will be!!!!
I used to watch 'Soap' it was brilliant
Old May 1st 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt it get repeated on a back up channel?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Doesnt it get repeated on a back up channel?
Not that I could see when I missed an earlier episode
It seems to be ITV programmes that are repeated and this is on BBC!