Watch problem

Old Oct 17th 2015, 6:41 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Watch problem

Hi, any jewellers in the town where I can take my watch? I dropped it and the back cover fell off (again)
It happens a lot, and even jewellers back home have difficulty, but have more success (100%) than me (0%)
Regards
XFILES
Old Oct 17th 2015, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Watch problem

Originally Posted by XFILES
Hi, any jewellers in the town where I can take my watch? I dropped it and the back cover fell off (again)
It happens a lot, and even jewellers back home have difficulty, but have more success (100%) than me (0%)
Regards
XFILES
Hi,

Yes - there is a new watch sales and repair shop opposite the church (Nuestra Senora de las Angustias) just off Plaza del la Laguna, the main square. Alberto, the young owner who speaks some English, is very good.

Regards
Old Oct 18th 2015, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Regards
XFILES
Hi, as well as the one mentioned above there is a family run jewellers opposite the Tabac on Calle Lusitania.
Old Oct 18th 2015, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I have used Francisco Vela on Calle Lusitania and would recommend them.
Old Oct 18th 2015, 10:17 am
Where does the time go?

Thanks, will check them out.
XFILES
Old Oct 24th 2015, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Thanks, will check them out.
XFILES
We have used the young guy facing the old church,off Laguna Sq,really nice lad and good prices,speaks quite good English and very helpful.

Ken.
Old Oct 24th 2015, 6:20 pm
Where does the time go?

Thanks everyone. The guy opposite the Church not available until Monday at the earliest so used the jewellers in Calle Lusitania, a minute or so with the 'press' and all done, at no charge too.
Regards