Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

want to send something back to UK?

want to send something back to UK?

Old Jul 17th 2009, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

mgulatowscy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default want to send something back to UK?

Hello everyone.

We're driving down to Murcia next week with some of our stuff and then we will be heading back to UK at the beginning of August. We will travel by long wheel base van almost empty so if there is something you would like to send back we could help. We will travel to Bristol via Dover. Let us know on (SNIP) or (SNIP) by pm

Regards

Gregory

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 18th 2009 at 9:15 am. Reason: email & tel removed for yr own safety
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:43 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: want to send something back to UK?

Not a good idea to post phone numbers and emails on an open forum as you will now probably be added to spam lists.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Hi
I didn't have a clue that I shouldn't do it, it was my first post, sorry if I broke some rules, I am still not up to the speed with them all

Gregory
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mgulatowscy
Hi
I didn't have a clue that I shouldn't do it, it was my first post, sorry if I broke some rules, I am still not up to the speed with them all

Gregory
It is just that spammers have software that read forums and pick up all the email address`s and they sell them on to companies for their advertising blitz`s.
Click on the question mark beside the karma button at the bottom of the post with the address on, this will report the post, ask them to delete your numbers and admin or a mod will edit it for you.
Peopls can contact you by PM or email on site if they click on your username.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Im a Scouser and would love it if you could pick up a parcel for me and deliver it to some mates of mine at the Burtonwood Services.
In other words never take anything back to the UK for anybody you don't know EXTREMELY well.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:55 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Daveinspain
Im a Scouser and would love it if you could pick up a parcel for me and deliver it to some mates of mine at the Burtonwood Services.
In other words never take anything back to the UK for anybody you don't know EXTREMELY well.
Too true. ;-))
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for advice, you probably are right

regards
gregory