Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

want to fly to Leeds????

want to fly to Leeds????

Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:02 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default want to fly to Leeds????

hi, have just been offered a free holiday with my brother who is going to hire a cottage in skipton next week, he said if i fly to leeds he will pick me up. Thing is looked for an hour and cant find an airline to fly me fm valencia to Leeds, any suggestions anybody, really want to get up there for the delicious fish and chips and bangers, sad arent I ?, pat
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: want to fly to Leeds????

You could try jet2.com
Good luck!
Tim
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:44 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

thanks for your speedy reply but no luck i'm afraid, they only fly up to 28th oct and then stop till may, oh well back to the drawing board, pat
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:59 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
hi, have just been offered a free holiday with my brother who is going to hire a cottage in skipton next week, he said if i fly to leeds he will pick me up. Thing is looked for an hour and cant find an airline to fly me fm valencia to Leeds, any suggestions anybody, really want to get up there for the delicious fish and chips and bangers, sad arent I ?, pat
You will probably find more flights on offer from Alicante.

Rosemary
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Try Jet2 from Alicante to Leeds,
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Also look at ryanair and Thompsonfly into Doncaster, its not that far from Leeds
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

What was the second prize?? Two weeks in a Cottage in Skipton??

Stay where you are, it's gonna pee it down here all next week.

But if you insist, try Teeside or Newcastle aswell, they are both within an hour or so of Skipton.

Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:38 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

here is the official web site for Spanish airports. you can see from this where the airlines fly to by looking at airports nearest to you.

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?pagename=Home

HTH

Last edited by jdr; Oct 25th 2007 at 6:57 pm. Reason: no link!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Mama May is an unknown quantity at this point

AFAIK there is only Jet 2 that flies Valencia to Leeds Wouldn't he pick u up from Manchester?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:17 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

hi, yes he could also pick me up from manchester but I cannot find anything for Mancherster either, nearly feel like giving up but I can smell the fish and chips done in dripping already......................
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

Mama May is an unknown quantity at this point

Tried clickair.com ? brusselsairline.com is usually cheap ?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:57 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Patsy,

Try Skyscanner

http://www.skyscanner.net/eur/?adults=2&redirecturl=1
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: want to fly to Leeds????

Hi patsywhitehair,

Don,t know anything about flights to or from Leeds but I do know the original Harry Ramsdens is not too far from Skipton and the F & C are to die for get there if you can!

Regards,

John.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Ryanair fly Girona - Blackpool. Is Girona too far north?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 12:17 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

Wink Re: want to fly to Leeds????

yep it is tooooo far, i am a lazy ol moo and want everything on a plate (mmm, fish and chips done with lots of malt vinegar,lots of salt,crusty bread and butter) oh err sorry to go on:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.