Wallpaper

Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road
Default Wallpaper

Wallpaper who needs it? I do!. When we bought our apt we found to our amazement the walls covered in wallpaper and even though I say it myself it does look very nice, only anaglypta, emulsioned. The problem now is that when I move over permanently, which I hope to do soon I will be making some alterations to the apt and feel that its inevitable that this paper will get damaged. So I think I have 2 options, 1. buy the paper here and bring it with me 2. Buy the paper there. But the big question is where? I have never seen wallpaper in Spain. Any idea guys?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wallpaper

Originally Posted by sunlover27
Wallpaper who needs it? I do!. When we bought our apt we found to our amazement the walls covered in wallpaper and even though I say it myself it does look very nice, only anaglypta, emulsioned. The problem now is that when I move over permanently, which I hope to do soon I will be making some alterations to the apt and feel that its inevitable that this paper will get damaged. So I think I have 2 options, 1. buy the paper here and bring it with me 2. Buy the paper there. But the big question is where? I have never seen wallpaper in Spain. Any idea guys?
our local paint store sells wall paper, all types including anaglypta and borders in numerous designs

so dont think you will have any problems getting it over here
Old Mar 1st 2007, 3:32 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Leyroy Merlin they sell wall paper.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

Thanks, will have a look in Leroy Merlin