Voting

Old May 20th 2011, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold
Default Voting

Can any one tell me at what time do the polling stations open and at what time do they close. No one seems to know where I live.
Old May 20th 2011, 7:09 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Voting

Originally Posted by jo-ann
Can any one tell me at what time do the polling stations open and at what time do they close. No one seems to know where I live.
I think that it is 9 am to 8 pm

Rosemary
Old May 20th 2011, 7:14 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

it's written on our voting form - have you checked yours?
Old May 20th 2011, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lynnxa
it's written on our voting form - have you checked yours?
No nothing whatsoever on ours, only the place for voting.
Old May 20th 2011, 10:30 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

No nothing whatsoever on ours, only the place for voting.
Old May 20th 2011, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

DaveyD is an unknown quantity at this point

The polling stations open between 9am - 9pm
http://www.tumbit.com/how-to-guides/...elections.html
Old May 20th 2011, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Not written on ours either only table number and where lol
Old May 20th 2011, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

gill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond repute

ours is open from 9.ooam to 8.00pm.
Old May 20th 2011, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even sure if you can only vote for one person..........there are that many on the list. And do you have to take NIE, Passport, Empadronamiento, inside leg measurement in triplicate etc as usual?
Old May 21st 2011, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Voting

Originally Posted by fionamw
I'm not even sure if you can only vote for one person..........there are that many on the list. And do you have to take NIE, Passport, Empadronamiento, inside leg measurement in triplicate etc as usual?
You vote for the whole list of the party that you want to take office and No. 1 on the winning list is the new Mayor. You must only vote on using the white list by placing the list in the box DO NOT MARK the list in any way.

Don't forget to take your Bra size or all is lost!
Old May 21st 2011, 8:36 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

As usual corruption is on the cards... (I'm glad to say it's come from the 'other' party, not the one I am voting for)- some expats here who have NOT registered to vote and are not on the electoral roll have been told that if they turn up with their passports then they will be able to vote.

Surely they have to be on the electoral roll, not just the empadronamiento? I remember we had something come through the post several years ago which we had to fill in or sign to register to vote.

Old May 21st 2011, 9:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scampicat
As usual corruption is on the cards... (I'm glad to say it's come from the 'other' party, not the one I am voting for)- some expats here who have NOT registered to vote and are not on the electoral roll have been told that if they turn up with their passports then they will be able to vote.

Surely they have to be on the electoral roll, not just the empadronamiento? I remember we had something come through the post several years ago which we had to fill in or sign to register to vote.

My understanding is that you need to register to vote, having the padron is not sufficient.

Rosemary
Old May 21st 2011, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Voting

Originally Posted by The Oddities
My understanding is that you need to register to vote, having the padron is not sufficient.

Rosemary
Spot on you need to have placed your name on the voters list which is separate from the Padron but you must be on the Padron first.
Old May 21st 2011, 9:23 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, as I thought.

We are on the Padron AND the electoral roll because we took the trouble to register, so I hope these other people who have not bothered are not allowed to vote. If they are I won't bother again.
Old May 22nd 2011, 7:46 am
Banned

John and Elaine is an unknown quantity at this point

I just voted and incredibly my out-of-date Residencia (2007) was accepted without question as proof of ID.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.