Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Vodaphone Spain users

Vodaphone Spain users

Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vodaphone Spain users

I have been left a message and I call 177 to get it, but I don't understand what the recorded message is. Do I press a number as I do with the UK message servioce, to get the message to play?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:34 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vodaphone Spain users

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I have been left a message and I call 177 to get it, but I don't understand what the recorded message is. Do I press a number as I do with the UK message servioce, to get the message to play?

I keep getting that Mitzy and so far I've just ignored it as I didn't know what the call was about as the message is in Spanish and my Spanish is very basic.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
I keep getting that Mitzy and so far I've just ignored it as I didn't know what the call was about as the message is in Spanish and my Spanish is very basic.

Heh heh ... trouble is I think it might be Mapfre calling me about a claim but I can't tell.
I tried calling the number but they are speaking at 3 trillion words a minute
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:45 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Heh heh ... trouble is I think it might be Mapfre calling me about a claim but I can't tell.

Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:32 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

I've told you a billion times, don't exaggerate!

I don't have to press anything to listen to my messages on Vodafone. I have to listen to the woman slowly telling me how many new messages and how many old messages I have and then she pauses and the new message just starts by itself. Press 2 if you want to hear it again.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
I've told you a billion times,.
and are you joining us today or just shooting through?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:40 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and are you joining us today or just shooting through?
Neither. Just shooting.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Neither. Just shooting.
Ok, but the forum is soooo dull at the moment, stick around.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:34 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I've told you a billion times, don't exaggerate!

I don't have to press anything to listen to my messages on Vodafone. I have to listen to the woman slowly telling me how many new messages and how many old messages I have and then she pauses and the new message just starts by itself. Press 2 if you want to hear it again.
What he said
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I can work out, I just dialled it, it`s voicemail and if you listen to the message through they send you a text message saying you have activated a password for your voicemail.
I then dialled #147# to deactivate it. ;-))
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:45 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by jdr
As far as I can work out, I just dialled it, it`s voicemail and if you listen to the message through they send you a text message saying you have activated a password for your voicemail.
I then dialled #147# to deactivate it. ;-))
Thanks
Tried that, not working
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:47 pm
Senior Moment

Ok, but the forum is soooo dull at the moment, stick around.
Eek, you're so bored you ventured into ............ The South Africa Forum
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:48 pm
Straw Man.

Eek, you're so bored you ventured into ............ The South Africa Forum
I had to, sorry.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:49 pm
Senior Moment

I had to, sorry.
You must be feeling brave
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:03 pm
Straw Man.

You must be feeling brave
Just bored, I am desperately trying to watch some TV, but it is soooo crap its not real.

The good news is that Redlippie is back..................Fuzzle would be so happy, if he was here that is!