Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

vodafone pay monthly help please

vodafone pay monthly help please

Old May 11th 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice
Default vodafone pay monthly help please

Hi I wanted to get a contract monthly phone at vodafone, vodafone UK do a 30 pound monthly contract with 700
anytime minutes calls and
inclusive texts .
Do you know if here in spain they do the same, I have looked at there site and cant make head or tail of it.
thanks
Old May 12th 2009, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: vodafone pay monthly help please

Originally Posted by wilki
Hi I wanted to get a contract monthly phone at vodafone, vodafone UK do a 30 pound monthly contract with 700
anytime minutes calls and
inclusive texts .
Do you know if here in spain they do the same, I have looked at there site and cant make head or tail of it.
thanks
Well, you have this for example:

A Vodafone cualquier día, y a cualquier hora 19,9€/mes (23,08 IVA inc) 350 min/mes
Gratis: Llamadas a fijos

Recuerda que tu Tarifa Plana Mini 24h no tiene coste de establecimiento de llamada. Todas las llamadas que realices fuera de tu Tarifa Plana Mini tendrán un coste de 19 cént/min (22,04 IVA inc.) y 15 cént. de establecimiento de llamada.

Call Vodafone phones anytime. 19,9€/month with 350 minutues inc. Free calls to landlines.

19c per minute outside of the plan.

There are other packages too:

http://www.vodafone.es/particulares/...as/planatodos/
Old May 12th 2009, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

Call Vodafone phones anytime. 19,9€/month with 350 minutues inc. Free calls to landlines.

does the adove include free text as well, as I would like some free minutes calls and texts.
Thanks for your help
Old May 12th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

does the adove include free text as well, as I would like some free minutes calls and texts.
Thanks for your help
Beneficios

La Tarifa Plana a Todos tiene asignado un beneficio gratis (Fin de Semana 24h). Este beneficio podrás cambiarlo por otro sin ningún coste o añadir otro por tan sólo 9€/mes (10,44 IVA inc).

Llamadas a fijos 9€/mes (10,44 IVA inc). 1.000 SMS a Vodafone 9€/mes (10,44 IVA inc).

For a fixed price of 9€/month you can get 1000 SMS.
Old May 12th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Hi veleta,

Id like free sms and calls package if there is one.
Old May 12th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi veleta,

Id like free sms and calls package if there is one.
Have you looked at the link I gave you for all the different packages offered by Vodafone? With a very limited vocabulary you can understand it and work out the best package for you.

free = gratis
sms = text message
llamadas = calls
fin de semana = weekend
fijos = landlines
mes = month
cualquier día = any day
hora = hour
mes = month
Old May 12th 2009, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

ok thanks
Old May 12th 2009, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Note that the inclusive calls on those plans are only to Spanish landlines or other Vodafone users, the text package is also only to other Vodafone users. The packages that cover inclusive calls and text messages to other network users and international are more expensive. The only packages that I have seen that you are asking about only cover calls and sms to the same operator.
All of the info is on their site.
Old May 12th 2009, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

my partner has vodafone PAYG, I also. But to keep topping up all the time is costly, so I wanted to switch to a monthy plan, with the lowest cost with free sms and some free calls. she will keep her vodafone PAYG. I will not make overseas calls
Old May 12th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

my partner has vodafone PAYG, I also. But to keep topping up all the time is costly, so I wanted to switch to a monthy plan, with the lowest cost with free sms and some free calls. she will keep her vodafone PAYG. I will not make overseas calls
Fixating on the free calls and SMS I'm sure comes from you having had this in the UK?? Forget about what you used to have.....the packages are different here. Just go to their web and compare the various packages to find out which one suits your circumstances best.
Old May 13th 2009, 8:28 am
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

The vodafone website has an English section that may help you.
Old May 13th 2009, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

thanks ymf i saw that but when i went into contracts it turned into spanish again
Old May 13th 2009, 8:47 am
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

If you click on more information under rates and services then click on rates then select cards it is all in English.
Old May 13th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

ok will do thanks