Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Visiting Granada in October

Visiting Granada in October

Old Nov 27th 2015, 6:53 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting Granada in October

Glad you enjoyed, thx for the feedback but where are the photos?
Old Nov 27th 2015, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hornets_Nest will become famous soon enough

Thanks Jon - we are out to Granada next April and will look in at La Riviera as it's not far from where we are staying. The only downside (for me) is that CF Granada do not have a home fixture while we are there as they share ownership with my club in the UK.

Did U try the beer called Alhambra (blue bottle)? I had a few in Alicante in Oct excellent stuff.

We have 3 days in Malaga followed by 7 in Granada and are still undecided where to stay for our final 7 days ... we may just go back to Malaga as we fly back from there.
Old Dec 12th 2015, 8:38 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hornets_Nest
Thanks Jon - we are out to Granada next April and will look in at La Riviera as it's not far from where we are staying. The only downside (for me) is that CF Granada do not have a home fixture while we are there as they share ownership with my club in the UK.

Did U try the beer called Alhambra (blue bottle)? I had a few in Alicante in Oct excellent stuff.

We have 3 days in Malaga followed by 7 in Granada and are still undecided where to stay for our final 7 days ... we may just go back to Malaga as we fly back from there.
HI HN - a bit delayed as we have been travelling.

Absolutely loved the Alhambra beer, and would certainly recommend it. We went on to Cordoba (via Mijas for a night) and saw it there at the bar - so had to have a couple more!.

We have a friend in Mijas and have visited in the past. One thing to consider in your 7 days - is taking the beautiful 'mountain road' to Ronda. We really enjoyed the town and can recommend taking the walk along the 'cliff' at both the morning and at sunset. Lovely clean and historic town. Then checking out Seville - before the flight back. Nice circular route

Or another: Also along the coast to Cadiz, Jerez and Seville. You can take it easy and do the lot with no rush in 7 days. Just a couple of ideas.

Have a wonderful blow out at La Riveria, but take some elasticated trousers, if you plan on having more than a couple!

Jon

Gosh I have so many photos - where to start!