Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Visiting Again next week....

Visiting Again next week....

Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:14 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice
Default Visiting Again next week....

Just booked a trip to view the location again next Tuesday-Thursday. Flying Easyjet and getting a hire car at the airport. Thought it best not to book a hotel as we night not be able to find it We will look for hotel signs when we slowly edge our way out of the airport onto the right hand side of the road in our cheapo Fiat Punto (if you get behind me dont beep me)

Any hotels near the airport anyone can recommend and one that is highly visible?

Will I be able to get a road atlas in the airport do you know?

Thanks all
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting Again next week....

You should get an atlas at the airport mate - failing that, if you're planning on going into Speke before you leave then you'll get one from that bookshop that's got a Starbucks upstairs.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:29 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Originally Posted by derbyflan
You should get an atlas at the airport mate - failing that, if you're planning on going into Speke before you leave then you'll get one from that bookshop that's got a Starbucks upstairs.
Cheers for that mate
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:30 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to help me old chubby mate
Old Mar 14th 2007, 4:29 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
Just booked a trip to view the location again next Tuesday-Thursday. Flying Easyjet and getting a hire car at the airport. Thought it best not to book a hotel as we night not be able to find it We will look for hotel signs when we slowly edge our way out of the airport onto the right hand side of the road in our cheapo Fiat Punto (if you get behind me dont beep me)

Any hotels near the airport anyone can recommend and one that is highly visible?

Will I be able to get a road atlas in the airport do you know?

Thanks all

When we have hired a car there is usually a map in the car. Ask at the desk when you collect your keys.

Have a great trip and I hope you come home reassured that you have done the right thing - then you can reassure me