Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Villalonga internet

Villalonga internet

Old Oct 7th 2018, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Happycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Villalonga internet

Hi, I have found a house that I love in Villalonga that I would like to buy but this is really dependent on the internet speed (download and upload) available there as I work from home. Is there anyone living there who already has internet and can tell me what speeds you can reliably get? I believe fibre optic is not currently available. Any help would be most welcome.
Thanks
Old Oct 7th 2018, 2:25 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Villalonga internet

Will range from nothing to 30m download, depending where in and around the village you are, and what type of system you opt for -for example, adsl at about 10-15m download if you have a good landline and close to the exchange, "wireless / wifi" from one of the local operators if you have good signals from their masts can range from 1 to 15m, and 4g, if you are in a good signal area - as not all areas of villalong get good signals. best speak to neighbours...