Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Vasectomy in Spain

Vasectomy in Spain

Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Vasectomy in Spain

Hi, i wondered if anyone has any recommendations for this operation around Sevilla / Huelva area if possible?

Also, anyone who has undergone this operation in Spain, any feedback please?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Re: Vasectomy in Spain

Originally Posted by Palmera
Hi, i wondered if anyone has any recommendations for this operation around Sevilla / Huelva area if possible?

Also, anyone who has undergone this operation in Spain, any feedback please?
a frend of mine paid 250 euros privately for the op, he was sore for about 3 days and he now likes to be called Dorothy ,hope this helps
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:37 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simon2129
a frend of mine paid 250 euros privately for the op, he was sore for about 3 days and he now likes to be called Dorothy ,hope this helps
Was he in the Para's as well.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Take a pair of earmuffs with you cos they don`t half swear if they get their thumbs caught between the bricks.

Seriously though google it, there is lots of info on it, even non scalpel vasectomy.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I've read Spain is a top place to have a vasectomy, at only 10 Euros it's a snip!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:12 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Take a pair of earmuffs with you cos they don`t half swear if they get their thumbs caught between the bricks.

Seriously though google it, there is lots of info on it, even non scalpel vasectomy.
jdr........... I perfered your old photo.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
jdr........... I perfered your old photo.
You`re lucky, it`s only for over easter. ;-))