Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Van hire in Cadiz

Van hire in Cadiz

Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:45 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Van hire in Cadiz

Hello
Can any one help me. I am wondering how much it cost to hire a Transit type van in Spain and where from in the Jerez area, to travel to the UK to collect personal stuff, Help ?
Thanks
Old Sep 13th 2006, 7:07 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Van hire in Cadiz

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Hello
Can any one help me. I am wondering how much it cost to hire a Transit type van in Spain and where from in the Jerez area, to travel to the UK to collect personal stuff, Help ?
Thanks
Hi, In Chiclana try Gadeve 956 53 33 21 and there are some companies in Jerez too but I don't know whether they let you travel abroad. Why not try removals companies who always need return loads from people moving to Spain. DXF
Old Sep 13th 2006, 7:20 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi , thanks for the number I will try it, I dont need stuff taking back to the uk We already live here, we want to collect stuff from the UK to bring home not big stuff extra clothes and personal things, any ideas ?
thanks
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:43 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Hi , thanks for the number I will try it, I dont need stuff taking back to the uk We already live here, we want to collect stuff from the UK to bring home not big stuff extra clothes and personal things, any ideas ?
thanks
It might not be the most cost effective solution, but in the past (traveling to Germany and back to pick bulky items up to return to the UK) I've used Hertz,Avis and the likes to hire a large people carrier, something like a Zafira where the rear seats fold flat.

What you can normaly do is hire a RHD car from them locally, get to Calais (or whichever port) and then xfer to a LHD car which for a supliment you can leave at your destination offices.

Usealy these companies won't allow you to cross countries in vans/trucks, but for a premium it's fine for cars at least in my experience.

Last edited by zel; Sep 13th 2006 at 9:46 am.