Value used car

Old Oct 30th 2010, 8:24 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Value used car

I am looking for a value my 2004 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Ambiente 40,000km prior to adverting.

Anyone got an idea or is there a spanish equivalent to Parkers?
Old Oct 30th 2010, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of
Default Re: Value used car

This'll get you started;

http://www.autoscout24.es/

http://www.autocasion.com/
Old Oct 30th 2010, 12:42 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks
Old Oct 30th 2010, 4:12 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to sell my car earlier this year and made as tour of the dealers around the south of Alicante area. The variation in price was astounding, so much so that I gave up.

That sounds a decent car you’ve got there. Good luck.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 4:23 pm
Started off with nothing

Thanks HBG,

Similar cars seem to be advertised between 5,000 to 11,000€. I really don't want tyre kickers at my home. I shall trawl round those dealers who buy for cash to see what I get offered.

It has been a good car for me and I shall be sorry to part with it
Old Oct 30th 2010, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice

Originally Posted by missile
Thanks HBG,

Similar cars seem to be advertised between 5,000 to 11,000€. I really don't want tyre kickers at my home. I shall trawl round those dealers who buy for cash to see what I get offered.

It has been a good car for me and I shall be sorry to part with it
From my experience, you will probably be astounded/insulted by how little they offer you. Anyway good luck.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 5:29 pm
Started off with nothing

Originally Posted by petew
good luck.
Thanks, I have my
Old Oct 30th 2010, 5:50 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Having done the rounds, I was going to try and be more helpful by suggesting that some of the dealers are worse than the others, perhaps by mentioning a location like the N332 at Orihuela Costa and the Old Alicante road in Torrevieja as being places where the dodgy ones seem to congregate, but then I thought of the Crevillente Road near Carrefour and a couple of big places near Los Montesinos.

To list all the dodgy ones in more detail would take pages and I can only go back and wish you good luck.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

I look on segundamano.es as I am after a new car.

The prices are all over the place for similar offerings - I reckon if you depreciate a car to nothing over 12 years it should sell.

The ones priced over this just keep getting readvertised.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 7:14 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

During my attempts to sell my precious car, I visited a major Spanish dealer and found a parking space right next to an identical car they were selling. It was priced at 18K, but my one was better, with less mileage and an almost complete service history, the one they were selling had none.

The salesman had the decency to look embarrassed when he offered me 4K for my car.

That’s when I gave up, I didn’t try and sell it privately because I too hate tyre kickers.

But I know that friends who have sold cars privately have received good prices after advertising on local forums and in the local press. There’s a pent up demand for decent cars after the recession sent the car dealers to another planet.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

malagaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Try this one for a guide
http://www.autoenred.com/Volarar_1.cfm
Old Oct 31st 2010, 8:38 am
Started off with nothing

Originally Posted by malagaman
This is an excellent site, just what I was after. FYI, estimate selling @ 9,200€ and buying @ 11,200€

Many thanks to all of you guys.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by missile
This is an excellent site, just what I was after. FYI, estimate selling @ 9,200€ and buying @ 11,200€

Many thanks to all of you guys.
Glad to be of help, good luck
Old Oct 31st 2010, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malagaman
I've just valued my car using this site.

Then I did a search to buy one.

None for sale at the valued price nearer double ???
Old Oct 31st 2010, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I've just valued my car using this site.

Then I did a search to buy one.

None for sale at the valued price nearer double ???
It does say that the value given is based on the price that particular vehicle realised when sold, which proves what we've all been saying that vehicles over here here are vastly overpriced and probably don't get anywhere near the price they're advertised at. A good case for some serious haggling methinks !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.