Valencia Info.

Old Jun 28th 2009, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

rtg03d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Valencia Info.

Hi All,

I'm moving to Valencia in September and I was just wondering if anybody could provide me with some basic information. How hard is it to find a job, are there certain areas to stay away from, any secrets I should know etc. I would really appreciate any help/information. Thanks.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Valencia Info.

Originally Posted by rtg03d
Hi All,

I'm moving to Valencia in September and I was just wondering if anybody could provide me with some basic information. How hard is it to find a job, are there certain areas to stay away from, any secrets I should know etc. I would really appreciate any help/information. Thanks.
Assuming that you speak perfect Spanish, Jobs are just about impossible to find! If you cannot speak Spanish, it's even harder! Spain has the highest unemployment in Europe, near enough 20 %, and locals are being laid off left, right and centre. There are loads of threads on here at the momemnt about jobs, use the search button at the top of the page.
As for places to avoid, "Valencia" covers a huge area, unless you mean the city.
Just make sure that you have enough money to survive on for at least a year and you might strike lucky!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:33 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Valencia Info.

Totally agree with Tim. The Valencia province has been hit with the recession just as hard as anywhere else in Spain and the Spanish people are finding it very hard to gain employment so anyone else will find it even harder.

Rosemary