Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Vaccine passports

Vaccine passports

Old Mar 4th 2021, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vaccine passports

"There are hundreds of reported deaths from the vax" - probably because the Bill Gates tracking chip in the vaccine had a faulty update/reboot or downloaded a virus when it clicked on a dodgy link in an email.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Could you put a reputable link for this comment.

Rosemary
The info is available online for anyone who cares to look for it.
Anyone who uses Telegram can access this channel: "Covid Vaccine Victims"
As of this morning there are 17419 subscribers to it. But no doubt they are all conspiracy theorists.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chipmonk
There was an interesting article about personality and intelligence iof persons adhering to conspiracy theories in the guardian last week .Not very flattering.
Yes, we're all conspiracy theorists when we don't agree with the relentless government propaganda that's pumped out every day.

This time last year, you remember when it was two weeks to flatten the curve, all the conspiracy theorists were predicting endless lockdowns and talking about "The Great Reset" and Davos and the WEF and "Build Back Better".
Then there were the real crazies that talked about mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports.
Governments around the world denied it all. Could never happen. Illegal. Against the Nuremberg code. Etc.

I suppose all those crazy conspiracy theorists will just have to invent some new ones now that all their old ones have come true and are no longer conspiracy theory but conspiracy fact.

But then you mention personality and intelligence and the Guardian in the same sentence and lose all credibility.

Last edited by billgates; Mar 4th 2021 at 6:21 am.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Any death is a tradgedy for someone.

Originally Posted by Fred James
When you are in the 1% I think you might feel differently.
My mother has just died of cancer in the UK. Couldn't get a follow up scan because the wonderful NHS cancelled anything that wasn't CV related.
She is one of thousands.
A lot more than 1%.

But hey, if it saves just one life.....

Keep clapping comrade.

Old Mar 4th 2021, 6:39 am
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billgates
There are hundreds of reported deaths from the vax
Originally Posted by Rosemary
Could you put a reputable link for this comment.

Rosemary
The info is available online for anyone who cares to look for it.
Anyone who uses Telegram can access this channel: "Covid Vaccine Victims"
As of this morning there are 17419 subscribers to it. But no doubt they are all conspiracy theorists.
This sort of online info? Fact check: No links found between vaccination and deaths

It does mention hundreds of reported deaths, some of which occurred shortly after the deceased had received a Covid vaccination.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Thousands of people have died with CV on their death certificates because they have tested positive for CV within a month of dying. Regardless of whether CV was the actual cause of death ("With" rather than "From"). This is well known but played down by governments.

Of the very many people that have died within a very short time of receiving a CV vax the cause of death is always one of the victim's underlying health problems. Never the vax.

Try finding official stats for deaths caused by the vax. You can't. Either there aren't any stats or they're suppressed.

These vaccinations are still in their experimental stage. How can they be rated as safe for pregnant women? Or used alongside other drugs?

This time last year many governments, the WHO, even the BBC and Dr Hillary were all stating that masks were totally useless against CV, and could even make the symptoms worse. Mask manufacturers even printed on their packaging that they would provide no protection against CV. This was FACT. TRUTH. ACCEPTED.

One year later the complete opposite is the truth and only conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.

Why did many governments suddenly ban existing treatments such as HCQ by saying they were dangerous? These treatments have been used safely for over 50 years worldwide. This was FACT. TRUTH. ACCEPTED.
But now we are told the complete opposite. Only conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.

The only acceptable truth is whatever the government is currently telling us and they've provided official fact checkers to prove it. Only conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.

We've always been at war with Eurasia. Or Eastasia. Or Oceania.

Old Mar 4th 2021, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute

"Try finding official stats for deaths caused by the vax. You can't. Either there aren't any stats or they're suppressed."
All too easy to say that a lack of statistics is a proof that it is true. Same with some unknown people/organisation suppressing the figures.
All too easy to say the info is there on the internet if you look for it, without showing us.
You've got it the wrong way round, it isn't up to us to prove the number of deaths, or lack of them - you came out with the statement so when challenged, you need to prove the assertion that - "There are hundreds of reported deaths from the vax".
And yet funnily enough you say in one hand there are hundred of reported deaths and then say one can't find statistics about it - so it's just anecdotal?
Name ten people who have died as a direct medically proven connection that the vaccine caused their deaths.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 9:28 am
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we're all conspiracy theorists when we don't agree with the relentless government propaganda that's pumped out every day.

This time last year, you remember when it was two weeks to flatten the curve, all the conspiracy theorists were predicting endless lockdowns and talking about "The Great Reset" and Davos and the WEF and "Build Back Better".
Then there were the real crazies that talked about mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports.
Governments around the world denied it all. Could never happen. Illegal. Against the Nuremberg code. Etc.

I suppose all those crazy conspiracy theorists will just have to invent some new ones now that all their old ones have come true and are no longer conspiracy theory but conspiracy fact.

But then you mention personality and intelligence and the Guardian in the same sentence and lose all credibility.
LOL ain't that a fact Bill but not what most what to hear of course & that last line about the Guardian readers is spot on.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute

My great grandfather was a member of the Knights Templar who kept the Holy Grail under the bed!!!
Old Mar 4th 2021, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark604
"Try finding official stats for deaths caused by the vax. You can't. Either there aren't any stats or they're suppressed."
All too easy to say that a lack of statistics is a proof that it is true. Same with some unknown people/organisation suppressing the figures.
All too easy to say the info is there on the internet if you look for it, without showing us.
You've got it the wrong way round, it isn't up to us to prove the number of deaths, or lack of them - you came out with the statement so when challenged, you need to prove the assertion that - "There are hundreds of reported deaths from the vax".
And yet funnily enough you say in one hand there are hundred of reported deaths and then say one can't find statistics about it - so it's just anecdotal?
Name ten people who have died as a direct medically proven connection that the vaccine caused their deaths.
Of course it's anecdotal. I can't find any official stats on deaths related to the vax. There are plenty of government stats of CV deaths though.
And no, I don't personally know anyone who has died from the vax. Just as I don't know anyone who has died from CV.
I personally know people who have died as a consequence of lockdowns and shutting down the NHS though.

And it's not up to me to prove anything - do your own research, I don't care if you want to take part in human trials, because that is exactly what they are.

But don't forget that everyone from the person injecting you to the drug manufacturer has total and complete indemnity from any harm these experimental vaccines might do to you.

Here's a quick list of vax related death reports (a few of many) - None of these have been reported on MSM so that must mean they are all just conspiracies, right?

https://dailymemphian.com/article/19...nse#/questions

https://alaskawatchman.com/2021/02/0...ovid-vaccines/

https://theirishsentinel.com/2021/01...harma-wexford/

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/cdc-6...rted-injuries/

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/c...d/2526566/?amp

https://www.preciouslife.com/news/96...vid19-vaccine/

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fi...D-19)&DIED=Yes

https://greekcitytimes.com/2021/02/1...-covid-19-jab/

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2021/02...covid-vaccine/

https://www.ibtimes.com/another-pers...accine-3129954

Old Mar 4th 2021, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute

I am tempted by a yearly subscription to the Alaska Watchman.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chipmonk
I am tempted by a yearly subscription to the Alaska Watchman.
To go with your Guardian subscription?
Old Mar 4th 2021, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

"And it's not up to me to prove anything .......- do your own research. "
That's the point isn't it. Not only do you feel you can make a contentious statement without backing it up, you don't think you should need to.
Why should I do your research for you to prove what you are saying?
Add on to that, you hide behind 'there are no stats so it must be true' thinking and I'm afraid on these points there is no reason at all, none whatsoever, why I should accept what you say is correct.
You are more or less saying, "I believe something to be true and I'm telling you it is true, but there is no data to support my claim because it is hidden from us and you need to do the research yourself to back up what I say."
Do you realise how unrealistic that sounds?

You'll be saying next, "It is true, take my word for it."
Not without you providing proof I won't (and your get out is you can't because the data is being subdued, but it's true! Honest! - and if you say the data can't be found, then who precisely is hiding it? Names and proof of that if you please as well).
Old Mar 4th 2021, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...cinated-brits/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.