Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A useless bit of info

A useless bit of info

Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:28 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default A useless bit of info

unless you have a Motorola V3 phone, when I plug it in to download photos, it recharges the phone at the same time.

Do they make a car fuel tank to USB connection lead ?

I know the text is crap, but here is a pic to make up for it.
Attached Thumbnails A useless bit of info-issie-woof-woof.jpg  

Last edited by jdr; Jun 17th 2007 at 11:33 am.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:35 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A useless bit of info

Originally Posted by jdr
unless you have a Motorola V3 phone, when I plug it in to download photos, it recharges the phone at the same time.

Havent got a clue what you are on about, but the picture is gorgeous
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:36 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Havent got a clue what you are on about, but the picture is gorgeous
nor me.........very cute baby though
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by lynnxa
nor me.........very cute baby though
I think he just wanted an excuse so he could put that cute picture on for us to see Which I dont blame him because I would want to show my grandchildren off too
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:31 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

jdr has been at the cooking sherry again, I apologise for any thing yet to come.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
jdr has been at the cooking sherry again, I apologise for any thing yet to come.
Oh God, its not going to turn out to be one of THOSE threads is it?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:34 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Oh God, its not going to turn out to be one of THOSE threads is it?
Who the hell knows, I'm just here for the canapes!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Who the hell knows, I'm just here for the canapes!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:57 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr

And Iv NO idea whatsoever what your talking about, but your little granddaughter Izzie is a little cracker, a beautiful picture of her
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
And Iv NO idea whatsoever what your talking about, but your little granddaughter Izzie is a little cracker, a beautiful picture of her
I have a program that you download the photos from the phone to the PC and when I plugged the camera in it said "charging" on the screen, so now I just use that to charge the phone.
I wondered if I plug the car into the PC it might fill the tank up ?
As its useless info i posted the pic to make it worthwhile clicking on the thread, the dog is twice the size of her.
Thanks for the compliments though ;-)
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:01 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
I have a program that you download the photos from the phone to the PC and when I plugged the camera in it said "charging" on the screen, so now I just use that to charge the phone.
As its useless info i posted the pic to make it worthwhile clicking on the thread, the dog is twice the size of her.
its OK jdr, I got you
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

carrefour sell a lead that you can plug into your USB on the PC and it recharges, I am sure other places sell the same lead, I got it from carrefour, it comes with different attachments for different phones.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:18 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Jdr, she's gorgeous and I understood your post completely

Maryann.....did you notice if they had any USB leads for cars too?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
She's a real cutie!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:38 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
No, but you might get a message on the dash that tells you that 'A fatal exception error has occured and this car must terminate"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.