unbelievable

Old May 23rd 2009, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default unbelievable

Further to my closed 'billy-no-mates- part 2 thread i just wanted to clarify:

-my aim wasnt for anyone to feel sorry for me (some comments indicated thats what someone thought) - i was just very surprised about what we are experiencing and wanted to share it with you, as you all live all over spain it would have been nice to compare how people differ depending on where they were brought up.

-seems to me some of you must be very angry individuals as you cant stop yourselves from arguing when there is no reason to do so. what ever happened with having a nice discussion without name calling/abuse?

its a shame as some people here are so nice, helpful and fun to chat to, but from now i am going to try to stay away from here as i cant stand the arguments and anger. (you know who you are).

oh and while i am at it, seems like some people like to talk about things they dont even know anything about- get your facts right before you type. Its like me telling someone from say, sheffield, what people from there are like etc etc. you'd tell me to shut up right? well then.

now the rant is over, i expect you will rip into each other in my thread. knock yourselves out.
Old May 23rd 2009, 9:04 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: unbealivable

Featherbum, we´re trying to work it out. Don´t go.
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:07 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Hold in there.

I like your Bum, Wapa.
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit
Hold in there.

I like your Bum, Wapa.
Guapa
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:43 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Guapa
I`ve never seen her bum, so no Guapa wasn`t my point.

Guess you don`t get my humour.

Maybe you don`t watch South American humor
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Nice recovery.
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:46 am
Banned

Nice recovery.
Quick weren`t it.
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:49 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by livit
Quick weren`t it.
Would have probably been easier to edit the original post bet there ya go, some sod quoted you too quick.
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:53 am
Banned

Would have probably been easier to edit the original post bet there ya go, some sod quoted you too quick.

You crack me up, matt.
Old May 23rd 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Featherbum, don't be put off by a few individuals as the majority like you, want to be able to share their experiences in Spain.
Old May 23rd 2009, 11:21 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Featherbum, thanks for the karma. Keep Posting updates from the Basque country!
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by featherbum
Further to my closed 'billy-no-mates- part 2 thread i just wanted to clarify:

-my aim wasnt for anyone to feel sorry for me (some comments indicated thats what someone thought) - i was just very surprised about what we are experiencing and wanted to share it with you, as you all live all over spain it would have been nice to compare how people differ depending on where they were brought up.

-seems to me some of you must be very angry individuals as you cant stop yourselves from arguing when there is no reason to do so. what ever happened with having a nice discussion without name calling/abuse?

its a shame as some people here are so nice, helpful and fun to chat to, but from now i am going to try to stay away from here as i cant stand the arguments and anger. (you know who you are).

oh and while i am at it, seems like some people like to talk about things they dont even know anything about- get your facts right before you type. Its like me telling someone from say, sheffield, what people from there are like etc etc. you'd tell me to shut up right? well then.

now the rant is over, i expect you will rip into each other in my thread. knock yourselves out.
Do what I do most of the time ignore them - there are some very nice people on here. If you find a thread that you are interested in and it totally goes off topic (as a lot of them do) just complain to a Mod - in my own experience they usually deal with the suspects.
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
Do what I do most of the time ignore them - there are some very nice people on here. If you find a thread that you are interested in and it totally goes off topic (as a lot of them do) just complain to a Mod - in my own experience they usually deal with the suspects.
Being one of the instigators of Siesta time, it was opened to put your threads in that were not really one topic related. ;-))
The off topic threads in Spain just maybe needed to be moved to Siesta time to keep Spain clear or if they get a bit heated moved to TIO. ;-)
Attached Thumbnails unbelievable-off-topic.png  
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Being one of the instigators of Siesta time, it was opened to put your threads in that were not really one topic related. ;-))
The off topic threads in Spain just maybe needed to be moved to Siesta time to keep Spain clear or if they get a bit heated moved to TIO. ;-)
Off topic threads maybe, but not threads relating to Spain. Trouble is, as you know, once the issue has been addressed many topics drift off. I dont think we should be moving them all over here
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:38 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Off topic threads maybe, but not threads relating to Spain. Trouble is, as you know, once the issue has been addressed many topics drift off. I dont think we should be moving them all over here
Your right, off topic happens all over the site and I don`t think it will ever change unless you removed every one that drifts. ;-))
Anyone that doesn`t like it going off topic can easily put those posters that do go off on a tangent on ignore then everyone can be happy and the mods work would be a lot easier. ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.