Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ, now Espana!!!!

UK to NZ, now Espana!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2015, 12:46 am
Just Joined

Tammy and Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK to NZ, now Espana!!!!

Hello from Christchurch New Zealand - our one-way flights are booked June 2016.......and we are SOOOO excited - can you tell?.

Mike and I are originally from London, emigrated to NZ in 2000. Our 3 daughters who are living happy and independent lives. So we (now in our mid-forties) we have decided to go on an extended adventure for a year or two.

We are currently learning Spanish, I am not very good but enjoying the challenge of learning my first second language. There are some incredible resources available for free.

We have a successful business in NZ, we have staff to take care of the office, meaning we are able to work remotely.....all we need is a decent internet connection.

This is a really exciting time for us, the house is on the market, our personal belongings have gone from a 4 bed house to 15 boxes (7 of which are books) ready for storage.

Only 30 weeks and 5 days until the adventure begins

Last edited by Fred James; Nov 8th 2015 at 9:24 am. Reason: Please do not promote your business plans on the forum.