Reload this Page >

Tuenti Sim Card.

Tuenti Sim Card.

Old Apr 19th 2014, 9:55 am
Just Joined

jdanjoux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tuenti Sim Card.

Hi all,

I am off to Spain in the summer, and last time my bill ran up to £150 due to roaming charges.

I would like to pretty much avoid these charges and buy a pay as you go sim card from Tuenti.

My only problem is that it requires a Spanish address for postage and they won't deliver out of Spain or the Balearic Islands.

Is there someone out there kind enough to take in the sim card and forward it to me?

It would be very appreciated, as the apartment doesn't have a letter box and my spanish skills aren't up to date so it would be proven difficult to walk into a shop,

Jamie
Old Apr 19th 2014, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tuenti Sim Card.

I think that will be nigh on impossible because in Spain they register all SIMs to the owners (since all the terrorist activity) and so no-one could take the risk that you might have sinister intentions.........

Maybe something like this would help?

https://www.worldsim.com/international-sim-card/
Old Apr 19th 2014, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I used successfully :-

http://carrefour.es/telecom/internet...ago/bono-3-gb/

whilst staying just across the road in Casares Golf?

Just walk into Carrefour and buy, you will need ID.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

jdanjoux is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the people would be tracked down with a passport? Not by address.

I need it as for my SGS4 for the week in Spain, wouldn't dream of breaking a law, and never have done.

Jamie
Old Apr 20th 2014, 8:51 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, all that is required is a passport.
Old Apr 20th 2014, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdanjoux
I thought the people would be tracked down with a passport? Not by address.

I need it as for my SGS4 for the week in Spain, wouldn't dream of breaking a law, and never have done.

Jamie
If you go to Europe regularly then the best we have found for roaming in all Europe is www.europasim.com it is unlimited, pay as you go, and 3euros a day only charged on days used. You can buy it and register it anywhere. There is an initial charge for the sim but for touring Europe it is worth the price for us. www.togglemobile.co.uk sim is free at carphone warehouse and you can have extra european numbers charged at local rate for 1 month. I have this in my phone and europasim in a netgear mifi for internet on the move. Both widely used by folk touring in motorhomes.