Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

BE trivia challenge

BE trivia challenge

Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE trivia challenge

anyone else having trouble connecting this morning? Sometimes I get the home page but can't do the quiz as it won't connect....probably got about 4 hours and counting on my answers so far!!
Sally
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:36 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: BE trivia challenge

Hi ya,
just done my daily bout of brain work, I had no problems at all, except answering the questions of course.
Luv Eve
xxx
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:26 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I had no problems yesterday, except I just can't answer them fast enough..
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:46 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Seemed to go OK for me
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

but not for me...did you see the time logged for my answers??????
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:16 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is the BE trivia challenge?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

try here: http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=44158
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:33 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
but not for me...did you see the time logged for my answers??????
I just assumed you were doing your hair at the same time
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:03 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Where is the BE trivia challenge?
Hi Pam, although I know where it is I always put a search for it, it would be so much easier if it was also in siesta time then it is there when you want it! It would be there for us both to find easily!!! Am I being lazy?????
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

you could always add it it to your favourites, like I did!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:23 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
you could always add it it to your favourites, like I did!
I've done the same..
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:06 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Told you I was being lazy, it is on desktop on my laptop, that is even quicker.
xxxx