Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Train for Seville

Train for Seville

Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

sutton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Train for Seville

I am catching the train from Seville to San Fernando - does anyone know if it comes into San Fernando Town or Bahia Sur,
Old Jan 28th 2007, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud of
Default Re: Train for Seville

Originally Posted by sutton
I am catching the train from Seville to San Fernando - does anyone know if it comes into San Fernando Town or Bahia Sur,
There is a station at Bahia Sur after which it runs on to Cadiz. As to whether it is the only station in San Fernando I cant say. It is however, probably the best station if you are being met and its certainly the one we intend to use if and when we take the train to Seville.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Thankyou I know there is a station at Bahia Sur but was wondering if the Seville train stopped there. as it just says San Fernando on the Renfe web page.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light

I have a timetable for a train that runs:

Jerez Fra
El Portal
Puerto de Santa
Puerto Real
San Fernando
Bahia sur
cortadura
Estadio
S Aguada
San Severiano
Cadiz

These stops indicate that San Fernando and Bahia Sur are separate stations, does this help at all?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light

So presumably you could change at San Fernando and get the other train to Bahia Sur if that is where you want to be?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 11:39 am
Just Joined

Thanks it seems as if the Adalucia Express 1700hrs from Seville only stops at San Fernando town.