Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Train development news

Train development news

Old Oct 30th 2012, 8:45 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Train development news

Originally Posted by Domino
with plenty of hand and foot holds on the outside of engine and carriages.
Like this you mean ?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pho...w=1366&bih=554

Old Oct 30th 2012, 8:54 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
One would presume that they are not the first class passengers....
Old Oct 30th 2012, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

mogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud ofmogsmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jackytoo
It is a site set up to present a biased view that Spain is doing ok. I can see why you like it
i have to say, although new here, I have read a great many threads and this is the one and only time i am going to comment on your comments because i think you feed off of annoying others. in no thread have you ever said anything constructive, and by that i do not mean positive, i mean constructive. and as a byline, for someone who is obviously embittered by your opinion of Spain i cannot for the life of me think why you feel the need to communicate with people who still live there and want to offer constructive advice,

i suspect you will come back with some clever line but i'll ignore that
Old Oct 30th 2012, 10:13 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mogsmum
i have to say, although new here, I have read a great many threads and this is the one and only time i am going to comment on your comments because i think you feed off of annoying others. in no thread have you ever said anything constructive, and by that i do not mean positive, i mean constructive. and as a byline, for someone who is obviously embittered by your opinion of Spain i cannot for the life of me think why you feel the need to communicate with people who still live there and want to offer constructive advice,

i suspect you will come back with some clever line but i'll ignore that
Took you a while to come up with this one...they just happen to be stevies mates. I feel as if I know you from somewhere. but feel free to use the ignore button. NEXT
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:30 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

but of course I meant that
they must have very strong leg, arm and wrist/hand muscles to spend so long hanging on
but then thats the way of life out there - ever considered the snappy comments we would be getting if it was the norm in Spain ?
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
One would presume that they are not the first class passengers....
Wrong

They have got air conditioning
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:03 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, a possible foretaste of Spanish rail in a few years time should the crisis continue and EU handouts dry up.
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:13 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Took you a while to come up with this one...they just happen to be stevies mates. I feel as if I know you from somewhere. but feel free to use the ignore button. NEXT

That is one hell of a conspiracy theory. Stevie's mates? In what bizarre universe did you dream that one up?
Old Oct 31st 2012, 10:28 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
That is one hell of a conspiracy theory. Stevie's mates? In what bizarre universe did you dream that one up?
Someone sent me a link on Twitter
Old Oct 31st 2012, 10:33 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Someone sent me a link on Twitter

`
Old Oct 31st 2012, 10:41 am
Banned

Happy to entertain you DOM
Old Oct 31st 2012, 10:47 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to entertain you DOM
Jacky, you've exposed your total ignorance of twitter, which is why Dom is crying with laughter... (you may even take it as a compliment, some people hate Twitter)

Re-Tweeting a post on twitter (or even following another user - I follow over 700 interesting accounts) is the same as posting a link on here. It doesn't indicate any kind of personal link between the parties.

Your assumption that therefore I am mates with journalists on a media site because I retweeted that sites' tweets, is therefore ridiculous in the extreme. A pity really, I could do with a bit of enchufe, but I genuinely don't have those connections.

Tell your mate who has the username Angie on the other site that she's not as good at stalking as she thinks.
Old Oct 31st 2012, 11:09 am
Banned

I won't say anymore as I think it's unfair to stalk people but I also think it's unfair to push certain websites.

I thought we were on about trains anyway, well some of you were zzzz

DOM is laughing but he is not in the loop!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 1:38 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Are you trying to say that Stevie hasn't got any mates......big AH
Old Oct 31st 2012, 2:42 pm

I won't say anymore as I think it's unfair to stalk people but I also think it's unfair to push certain websites.

I thought we were on about trains anyway, well some of you were zzzz

DOM is laughing but he is not in the loop!
Jacky if that is the case you should be aware that your current posts could be taken as stalking - you are resident in the UK and subject to the laws of that country.

However, it does make a change to have non-train posts in the train thread, same as we get hit by train posts in non-train threads

So lets all lighten up, we have had a fairly pleasant few weeks despite the rain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.