Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Traductor Jurado

Traductor Jurado

Old Oct 31st 2014, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Traductor Jurado

Hi ahead of our return to Spain we need to have some health documents translated. I am presuming that the above professional is a legal translator recognised by local authorities and the like.

Please has anyone any experience anyone who 'fits' the bill

best wishes
Old Oct 31st 2014, 2:33 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Traductor Jurado

Originally Posted by Porth
Hi ahead of our return to Spain we need to have some health documents translated. I am presuming that the above professional is a legal translator recognised by local authorities and the like.

Please has anyone any experience anyone who 'fits' the bill

best wishes
who has asked for them to be translated by a traductor jurado ?

I've never heard of this being requested by a doctor or health authority - & these translators aren't necessarily any good with medical translations - they are usually required for official documents such as birth certs & contracts

for medical things you would need a medical translator - if the doctor wants them translated at all
Old Oct 31st 2014, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

The Valencia Health Authority + the Director of Denia Hospital. Do not worry it is not about strict medical issues but is for associated medication which is prescribed to a patient - and thus they can demonstrate to those that pay the bills that a citizen of the UK has this expensive drug and there we need to pay for it (Spain) and charge the uk. I have the letter and it does say Traductor Jurado

thanks
Old Oct 31st 2014, 3:08 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porth
The Valencia Health Authority + the Director of Denia Hospital. Do not worry it is not about strict medical issues but is for associated medication which is prescribed to a patient - and thus they can demonstrate to those that pay the bills that a citizen of the UK has this expensive drug and there we need to pay for it (Spain) and charge the uk. I have the letter and it does say Traductor Jurado

thanks
ah that makes sense then

I haven't used this lady myself, but I know several people who have - she's based in El Verger, which isn't far from either Jávea or Denia/La Xara hospital

[email protected]
Old Oct 31st 2014, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks am grateful