Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Torrox Costa versus Torre del Mar

Torrox Costa versus Torre del Mar

Old Dec 15th 2014, 10:54 am
Just Joined

hertsmas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Torrox Costa versus Torre del Mar

Lo all I know personal preference always comes in to these things 'but' in general , which of these is the 'smarter' place and does either have far better facilities. I'd be just thinking of a Sports Centre , some decent shops and lack of yobbery but would like plenty to do for visiting young family members if possible.

I'm looking for a base for my upcoming area search and both of these are in the right general area. I.E Malage and Nerja 'ish'

Thanks

Mas
Old Dec 15th 2014, 2:59 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Torrox Costa versus Torre del Mar

They are very different. Torre is a large town compared to most other places on that coast and is very Spanish. It also houses the main hospital in the area.

Torrox Costa is a holiday "village" with loads of cheap restaurants and plenty of small supermarkets. The foreign population is predominately German where Nerja is British and Scandinavian. It's cheaper than Nerja and you can at least park - which is almost impossible in Nerja apart from the very expensive car parks.