Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Torrevieja Hospitals

Torrevieja Hospitals

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Torrevieja Hospitals

I understand there is a new hospital in Torrevieja but not sure Where abouts, I know the old one on the main road near Carrefour anyone know where the new one is in relation. Also which one has the A&E department not that I plan to visit it.

Always good to know these things.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:48 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Torrevieja Hospitals

Originally Posted by moblies
I understand there is a new hospital in Torrevieja but not sure Where abouts, I know the old one on the main road near Carrefour anyone know where the new one is in relation. Also which one has the A&E department not that I plan to visit it.

Always good to know these things.
The new hospital is on the way to los balcones and is absolutley superb. It is like a top private hospital with all the mod cons and very short waiting times. My wife is expecting our second child and we go there for the scans. Staff very pleasant as well.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

moblies is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that,
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:51 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

New Hospital in just South of Torrevieja, head out of town towards Punta Prima and Playa Flamenca and follow the signs, superb hospital, with excellent A&E department.