Torrevieja

Old Aug 9th 2011, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Silkysoft is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Torrevieja

Hi All ,
Looking for my Brother Dennis Hopley and his wife Anne ..aged about 76/78 years old ....last heard of retired and living in Torrevieja ..my name is Lorna Hopley ...just found out that Dennis tried to contact me through an old friend about 5 years ago ....any help or suggestions how to contact him would be most welcome.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

gill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Torrevieja

You could try The Round Town News or Coastrider newspapers, there are also several message boards but don't think I am allowed to put links on here. Do a search for Torrevieja forums and hopefully you will come up with something or if you would like me to post for you I would be happy to do so.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 1:54 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Torrevieja

If they are over here 'legally', then the town hall may be able to get a message to them for you. (They'll be on the padron or registered for council taxes etc.).