Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about
Default THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!

I cannot believe I am finally posting this but I have a moving date and its only two weeks away aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. We are completing here on the 16th Nov and drivng out to Spain on the 19th, I dont know whether to cry, laugh, panic or hide in a corner. There is so much to do and so little time. I am flying out to Spain tomorrow until Tuesday to sort out last bits and bobs. What the weather doing in Gandia? I can only say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me over the past year, your advice and friendship has been truly great. Thank you again
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:17 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by squelch
I cannot believe I am finally posting this but I have a moving date and its only two weeks away aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. We are completing here on the 16th Nov and drivng out to Spain on the 19th, I dont know whether to cry, laugh, panic or hide in a corner. There is so much to do and so little time. I am flying out to Spain tomorrow until Tuesday to sort out last bits and bobs. What the weather doing in Gandia? I can only say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me over the past year, your advice and friendship has been truly great. Thank you again
You will do all of those things in the next couple of weeks and beyond but the important bit is the fact that your plans have worked and you will be following the path that you mapped out.

Good Luck

Rosemary
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Good luck with your move. Feel very excited for you and remember all those other emotions well. We did it 3 months ago and at the time it felt like we would never get everything done. The next 2 weeks will fly by. Where in Kent are you moving from?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:50 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Fantastic news, well done and good luck, keep posting when you can.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Good luck with your move. Feel very excited for you and remember all those other emotions well. We did it 3 months ago and at the time it felt like we would never get everything done. The next 2 weeks will fly by. Where in Kent are you moving from?
We are currently in Chatham, moving to La Llacuna near Villalonga, Gandia
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you the best of luck, enjoy!
Weather should hold out, 19 - 20 and sunny at the mo!
Regards
Tim
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

That is fantastic news! You must be feeling very excited. Thanks for PM, will reply when I get a spare minute, but in the meantime...good on you!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting - good luck with it all. Gandia is one of my favourite towns.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

We are currently in Chatham, moving to La Llacuna near Villalonga, Gandia
Small world - we moved from Rainham!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:02 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey a big congratulations to you , its all very exciting for you,I hope all goes well with the move and everything runs smoothly for you , the very best of luck
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

hola

nice and sunny here today, bit chilly in the shade but its ok and forecast for next few days is fine - have a look here

have a safe trip over and good luck with sorting all the bits and bobs out !!!

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That's "squelchingly" great news!!

Fantastic that your plans are coming to fruition

Don't worry about your emotions or all the things that it seems you have to do; it will all come together in the end.
Won't be long before you're enjoying some wonderful autumn sunshine, and your new life.

Please keep us posted as to how you're getting on, once you get here.

Good luck with everything. It seems like there are loads of people on here from your area, so you won't be short of local advice

Take care, and have a safe journey.
Sam x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies to you Squelch, but I'm just going to hijack your thread momentarily

Spain - nice to see you popping up
I was just wondering how your dog is? Is he responding to treatment?
I do hope that he's doing well, and that the prognosis is good.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to be a naughty hijacker like me!

All the best to you and your poorly dog,
Sam.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Smile Re: THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!

Good luck with your move,we cant wait we are moving on the 28th dec everything booked we have just got back from spain today and cant wait until we return. sad leaving are apartment
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun ..... weathers been beautiful for the last few days
May see you around

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.