Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Time for a change of direction.

Time for a change of direction.

Old May 28th 2012, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time for a change of direction.

F##k me! Don’t you think the time is burstingly ripe for an alternative political movement to make a move, so to speak! Every way you look you see a failed political class who use whatever short time they spend in parliament defending their sycophantic back slapping and nest feathering or denying sleazy allegations from cosying up to media moguls and robbing the public purse to using their time in office to secure future tenures in positions in companies they assisted through illegally pushing their image either by questions or actual legislation....

Trying to push through f##king madcap legislation that 99% of the voting electorate hasn’t asked for and refusing to mandate any of the electoral promises made in their manifestos.

Every tabloid and broadsheet is filled with the damnation of nigh on all politicians and their blatant disregard for what the public are asking for....It seems as if even the backers of political parties are at a loss at what to say to the country through their headlines.

Meanwhile, an investigation into irrelevant telephone hacking by a media empire run by a self confessed liar who for decades has had access to the upper echelons of government with a power of influence unprecedented in modern times, has ended up being the fiasco it was from the start....The only good thing about the outcome of the inquiry, if it doesn’t go the way of all things ‘cover uppy’...Is that the f##king murdering knobjockys, Blair and Mandelson will suffer as much as Cameron and his slathering lapdogs will when all the dirty, underhand, venal, shallow and immoral details come to light!

That is in the Uk, here I feel that the situation is beyond redemption and the sh#t is about to be splattered far and wide.

Close your borders people!

A curse upon their houses and may the whole edificio come down on their unworthy heads.
Old May 28th 2012, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

sujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Time for a change of direction.

Don't hold back
Old May 28th 2012, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Just the sort of optimism I need on a boring Monday afternoon.
'luego,
'o nonno
Old May 28th 2012, 4:41 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Mr Beastie, just too ..king busy laying in the ...king sun, drin king vino, and ..king relaxing to join your ...king revolution today Comrade.

Maybe another ...king time.

Only obvious change of direction I can see seems to be in your own handiwork,...not looking quite so black,.... but maybe ..king toppling over a bit,...or is it this ...king wine I'm drin.king ?
Old May 28th 2012, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Sorry Mr Beastie, just too ..king busy laying in the ...king sun, drin king vino, and ..king relaxing to join your ...king revolution today Comrade.

Maybe another ...king time.

Only obvious change of direction I can see seems to be in your own handiwork,...not looking quite so black,.... but maybe ..king toppling over a bit,...or is it this ...king wine I'm drin.king ?

Bloody hell, we have just had the mother of all thunderstorms....I've just had to rescue my tomato plants from being blown down the mountain and you're on the lash whilst Europe teeters on the knife edge of armageddon.....S'awright fer some innit?

Think I'll head for the wine cellar!
Old May 29th 2012, 6:35 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Beast
F##k me! Don’t you think the time is burstingly ripe for an alternative political movement to make a move, so to speak! Every way you look you see a failed political class who use whatever short time they spend in parliament defending their sycophantic back slapping and nest feathering or denying sleazy allegations from cosying up to media moguls and robbing the public purse to using their time in office to secure future tenures in positions in companies they assisted through illegally pushing their image either by questions or actual legislation....

Trying to push through f##king madcap legislation that 99% of the voting electorate hasn’t asked for and refusing to mandate any of the electoral promises made in their manifestos.

Every tabloid and broadsheet is filled with the damnation of nigh on all politicians and their blatant disregard for what the public are asking for....It seems as if even the backers of political parties are at a loss at what to say to the country through their headlines.

Meanwhile, an investigation into irrelevant telephone hacking by a media empire run by a self confessed liar who for decades has had access to the upper echelons of government with a power of influence unprecedented in modern times, has ended up being the fiasco it was from the start....The only good thing about the outcome of the inquiry, if it doesn’t go the way of all things ‘cover uppy’...Is that the f##king murdering knobjockys, Blair and Mandelson will suffer as much as Cameron and his slathering lapdogs will when all the dirty, underhand, venal, shallow and immoral details come to light!

That is in the Uk, here I feel that the situation is beyond redemption and the sh#t is about to be splattered far and wide.

A curse upon their houses and may the whole edificio come down on their unworthy heads.
has something really p****d you off or is it just the weekend wasnt as good as promised.

however, I really do think that Saint Anthony is a sanctimonious twerp too far up his own bum to realise how useless he is. Even that wife of his has a better legal mind.
The term "I don't mind and you don't matter" just about sums him up

rant over
good morning to all my readers
Old May 29th 2012, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

lmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud of

Well this is a really good thread!!! I love it. Sunny weather here in my part of UK, out in my "other home" in Spain soon. As there is f^^k all I can do about things I will just get on with my life. just glad to be alive!!
Can't wait for Rugbymatt's comments on this.
Old May 29th 2012, 9:30 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, we have just had the mother of all thunderstorms....I've just had to rescue my tomato plants from being blown down the mountain and you're on the lash whilst Europe teeters on the knife edge of armageddon.....S'awright fer some innit?

Think I'll head for the wine cellar!
You really need to calm down and stop worrying so much Mr Beastie, not good for your blood pressure you know.

Let the politicians worry about the state of Europe, that's what we pay them for,...........innit ?

As for your tomatoes, I'm sure there's worse things happen at sea and anyway they're as cheap as chips and fresh as daisies in the local supermarket.

Now take it easy down in that wine cellar, it's looking like a long hot summer and you won't properly enjoy it if you're permanently comotosed.
Old May 30th 2012, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

I keep wondering why these days we all complain but we're so used to getting shafted......... we really don't do anything.
Old May 30th 2012, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the caca will no doubt hit the fan sooner or later - probably sooner once the plebes finally wake up. It will no doubt be necessary, but at the same time it will be messy.
Enjoy the vino while you've got it laid down, but my advice - start with the good stuff.
Old May 30th 2012, 6:25 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

I fancy teflon Tony will avoid any & all.