Tile grout

Old Sep 9th 2016, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Default Tile grout

Hi, Does anyone know where we can get hold of some sandy coloured grout to use with our patio terracotta-coloured tiles please? I think it is similar to the grout used on the tiles outside the mini supermarket/bar on CE. We can only find the grey/white version. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Sue and Barry
Old Sep 10th 2016, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tile grout

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry
Hi, Does anyone know where we can get hold of some sandy coloured grout to use with our patio terracotta-coloured tiles please? I think it is similar to the grout used on the tiles outside the mini supermarket/bar on CE. We can only find the grey/white version. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Sue and Barry
Have you tried Leroy Merlin - the one in Corales rather than the one in Huelva.
AKI in Faro (opposite the forum) also carries a large variety of stock - although I wouldn't guarantee they have that colour.

I have a bag of tile grout which is a sort of sandy colour which works well with the terracotta tiles but I can't recall where it came from now..
Old Sep 10th 2016, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Have you tried Leroy Merlin - the one in Corales rather than the one in Huelva.
AKI in Faro (opposite the forum) also carries a large variety of stock - although I wouldn't guarantee they have that colour.

I have a bag of tile grout which is a sort of sandy colour which works well with the terracotta tiles but I can't recall where it came from now..
Thank you MikeJ. We have tried Leroy Merlin in Huelva, but not in Corales (where is Corales?!). Could you please tell us what is written on the bag of sandy coloured grout you have, so that we can look out for it? Thanks once again.

Sue and Barry
Old Sep 18th 2016, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Just to let you know, we managed to get the relevant sand and cement from Leroy's in Corales a few days ago, so Barry should be able to mix up the right colour of grout for our patio tiles. Thanks for the info 🙂
Old Sep 19th 2016, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

soyrosa is an unknown quantity at this point

next time just go to the "Polvero" near the garden center in the industrial state. They will have anything to do with the construction. I believe is called La Barqueta
Old Sep 20th 2016, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soyrosa
next time just go to the "Polvero" near the garden center in the industrial state. They will have anything to do with the construction. I believe is called La Barqueta
Thank you Soyrosa. We would only need a small amount - would the Polvero be willing to provide that, or do they just sell in bulk to the trade?

Regards
Sue