Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

three kings fuengirola

three kings fuengirola

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Default three kings fuengirola

can anyone let me know what time the three kings arrive in fuengirola. read in the local newspaper they are arriving by helicopter in fuengirola on the 5th jan. if anyone got any idea .
Thanks
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: three kings fuengirola

Do not know about the Fuengirola procession, but in Arroyo it starts about 6.30 from Tivoli World on 5th January.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happybunny
can anyone let me know what time the three kings arrive in fuengirola. read in the local newspaper they are arriving by helicopter in fuengirola on the 5th jan. if anyone got any idea .
Thanks
Helicopter SO 2008!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Helicopter SO 2008!!!!
I know can you beleive it
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:13 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

In Malaga city they come on the tug in the docks, along with the Mayor and his tongue cleaners and there bodyguards, I`ve always been curious why a mayor needs a close protection team.

I remember our one and only time stood waiting in the docks for an hour, right at the front, woundering where all the people were, then they arrived at the time the kings were due, pushed in front of us, which resulted in my Spanish wife fighting with an Andulucian women who seemed to think she had more right to be there than i did.

I never turn up on time anymore, i just push in like everybody else and fight for the sweets on the floor and i never go to Malaga city its easier to see the small parade in the town or go to Bilbao for the well arranged and polite fun time.

Last edited by lee8; Jan 4th 2008 at 4:19 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:43 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by happybunny
I know can you beleive it
Ours come by horse / donkey / with a load of free sweets for the children waiting with BIG bags and some have upturned umbrelllas to catch more sweets.

And what good was gold, frankincense and myrrh to a boy in a stable anyway!!! Should have brought rusk, nappies and milk !!!