Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Thinking of a move to Spain?

Thinking of a move to Spain?

Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice
Default Re: Thinking of a move to Spain?

Big Dave,

Where I live, near Velez Malaga, I am having great difficulty in finding a mobile beauty therapist. There are plenty of salons and plenty of people doing hair and nails, but not the general run of the mill bits and bobs.I used to use a girl from Nerja, but she has now gone back to the UK and I've been looking for a replacement for a year now. It might be something for your wife to consider?
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Thinking of a move to Spain?

Originally Posted by BigDave
We are having some trouble in terms of trying to find websites that offer anything other than holiday accommodation to rent (these are quite expensive) can anyone offer us a link to a property agency that deals with long term rental that isn't extortionate?
Hiya Dave....I replied on the other thread.....but just seen your question...we used Parasol Networks to move us....they have a lot of long term rentals aswell. There website is

http://www.parasolnetworks.com/rent.php

I'd definitely recommend them. Our move to Spain went without any hiccups.....due to their help I think.....geez they even were our counsellors/therapists !!! We were so terrified.....I kept on breaking down in tears......bligey if I think back, they must have thought I was a right nutter

Anyway as I said before wishing you and your wife all the best.