Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Think Britain can't get any worse?

Think Britain can't get any worse?

Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:57 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Think Britain can't get any worse?

Well it can! This is truly appalling!

Man Urinates On Dying Disabled Woman

He shouted "this is YouTube material" as he urinated on - and later smothered shaving foam over - the victim, who had collapsed near his Hartlepool house.

Go HERE!

He's been granted unconditional bail at the moment as well! And I suppose when he gets some tree hugging social worker pleading his case with the usual speech of "He's the victim....his mother didn't love him....society has failed him.....blah blah blah".....he'll walk away from it totally.

Well....they couldn't imprison him could they? They're too full of Poll Tax evading Falklands veterans!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Think Britain can't get any worse?

Don't start with all the "Britain is crap" shite!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:26 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Don't start with all the "Britain is crap" shite!
But it is!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:52 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Let's examine the evidence!
We paid our taxes and NI for years.....Did we get a Health Service? Did we get a decent Education for our kids? Did our old people (particularly the WW2 generation) get fair treatment? Did we get a safe place to live? Did we even get treated as well as non-Brits? Did we ever see any of the North Sea Oil money? Did we see our industries and national resources maintained?
In fact you could put a "Did we" in front of just about every aspect of society there....and you'll come up with the same answer.
I feel such a philanthropist when I think of how my 35 years of financial contributions to the system there has provided holidays for wrongdoers, Nike trainers for asylum seekers, legal respresentation and incarceration for mass murderers and psycopaths, funding for various lunatic minority groups etc etc.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
Let's examine the evidence!
We paid our taxes and NI for years.....Did we get a Health Service? Did we get a decent Education for our kids? Did our old people (particularly the WW2 generation) get fair treatment? Did we get a safe place to live? Did we even get treated as well as non-Brits? Did we ever see any of the North Sea Oil money? Did we see our industries and national resources maintained?
In fact you could put a "Did we" in front of just about every aspect of society there....and you'll come up with the same answer.
I feel such a philanthropist when I think of how my 35 years of financial contributions to the system there has provided holidays for wrongdoers, Nike trainers for asylum seekers, legal respresentation and incarceration for mass murderers and psycopaths, funding for various lunatic minority groups etc etc.
Try living in Iran..........then tell me Britain is hell eh?
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:28 pm
Mucho Macho

Try living in Iran..........then tell me Britain is hell eh?
Why would I want to live in Iran Matt?

I have no doubt there's many places in the world far worse than Britain. But that's of no interest to me because that's not where I'm from.
Whatever problems those countries have (third world or otherwise) is not my problem....because I'm British! I lived there for 51 years, and paid my taxes, NI, VAT, Council Tax, Poll Tax, Rates etc etc for 35 years!
And rather naively I expected that if ever I or my family needed things like NHS treatment etc, we'd be able to get it. I'll be lucky if I ever see any of my pension money either.
Bottom line....20 years ago financially secure older Brits were coming here to see out their twilight years in the sun! Now.....Brits of all ages are being driven out in desperation. 7000 a week can't all be wrong you know!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ex-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to be facecious and ask rugbymatt to go and live in Iran and give us a running commentary.

However, on the serious side, I have to agree with xtreme and I am a non Brit that has lived here for 30 years.

Now I can't wait to move away from here.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Well it can! This is truly appalling!

Man Urinates On Dying Disabled Woman

He shouted "this is YouTube material" as he urinated on - and later smothered shaving foam over - the victim, who had collapsed near his Hartlepool house.

Go HERE!

He's been granted unconditional bail at the moment as well! And I suppose when he gets some tree hugging social worker pleading his case with the usual speech of "He's the victim....his mother didn't love him....society has failed him.....blah blah blah".....he'll walk away from it totally.

Well....they couldn't imprison him could they? They're too full of Poll Tax evading Falklands veterans!

The problem is the prisons are full to capacity! Where can you put the NUTTERS? There is no room for decent criminals anymore!

Don't give me problems.... Give me solutions...!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:47 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ex-pat
I was going to be facecious and ask rugbymatt to go and live in Iran and give us a running commentary.

However, on the serious side, I have to agree with xtreme and I am a non Brit that has lived here for 30 years.

Now I can't wait to move away from here.
You would have looked a little stupid since I was born there.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

You would have looked a little stupid since I was born there.
But he did spell that faceious... word very well ... unlike me ...
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:56 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
But he did spell that faceious... word very well ... unlike me ...
They still made the comment so it deserved a reply.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:04 pm
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Where can you put the NUTTERS?
Torrevieja would be a good start Sarah!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

I quite like England. Yes, there are some nasty people about the "hoodies", but can't help feeling the media hype it up. I still think England is quite far ahead the rest of the world on social issues and the like.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:40 pm
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by SoJohn
I quite like England. Yes, there are some nasty people about the "hoodies", but can't help feeling the media hype it up. I still think England is quite far ahead the rest of the world on social issues and the like.
Yes.....and the moon is made of cheese as well. Or so the media said!
Far ahead of the world on social issues? Yes....we did right by those black, one-legged, pregnant, hunchback, lesbian dwarves didn't we?
Just a pity all the native, literate, heterosexual Brits got shafted in the process!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Torrevieja would be a good start Sarah!
Oops..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.