Things kids do

Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:25 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Things kids do

My granddaughter, seen in my avatar, is currently into Dora the Explorer, last week her mum took her shopping with her and her older sister. They went to ASDA, while her mum was shopping she asked her elder dau to look after Parris, however she wasn't watching all the time, and when her mum found her again Parris had stripped ALL her clothes off, and was getting dressed in Dora clothes off the hangers, she had put on a t shirt, far to big as it came down to her ankles, and was trying to put on some trainers, about 6 sizes too big. Luckily the sales staff saw the funny side.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:49 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Things kids do

could be worse, when my sister was little mum caught her having a poo on one of the display toilets in Fads!!right in the middle of the shop!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 2:16 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silverchick
could be worse, when I was little mum caught me having a poo on one of the display toilets in Fads!!right in the middle of the shop!
Not something I'd admit to, however, karma on it's way for being so honest
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:15 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

could be worse, when my sister was little mum caught her having a poo on one of the display toilets in Fads!!right in the middle of the shop!

Funniest thing I have heard all day. Which makes up for the horrible going ons where I am. This morning when walking to work, I live very close, I could only get so far as road taped off and police everywhere, so had a long detour to the school where I work. Very disconcerting when you see something like that so close to a school. Anyway allegedly there was a murder, so as the children came in, the ones that could get through were saying some very strange things, as they would only being of primary age, it was the girls in the junior part who were getting hysterical saying there were mass murderers on the loose. terrible that they could think like that but in our day and age anything can happen. Road still shut off tonight, enquiries still going on close by. So hearing the funny snippet made up for the terrible things that happen so close to home.
Luv Eve
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:28 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing
Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:38 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

De nada.
xx
Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:25 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Glad it cheered you all up!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:31 pm
Fed up in England!!

heres another one for you. When my eldest son (now 17!) was a toddler he came in from the garden with something in his mouth, which I removed, only to find it was a crispy dried up dead fledgling!!! yeuchkkkkkkkkkkkk
Also not child relaated but my friend was out on a date, dressed up to the nines, tottering along in high heels , very spikey ones, when the chap she was with asked her what was on her heel, when she looked, she saw to her horror it was a dead frog, she'd stepped right in the middle of it and was wearing it like an accessory!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:35 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Love the frog one.
xx
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:41 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I know this isnt a kids one as well but couldnt help telling this classic from a friend of mine.
She was decorating her front room and she decided she wanted a dado rail - so off she went to B&Q with hubby and kids in tow. She was looking at all the wood bits and couldnt find what she was looking for so stopped the young man and said - have you got any dildo rail - the poor young man said - pardon madam - so she repeated - do you sell dildo rail - her hubby said the young man went scarlet and said - errrrrrr i'll have to go and check in the back so off he trotted. Hubby was in hysterics and she said - what are you laughing at and he said - do you know what you asked for and she said yes dildo rail why??? So he said do you mean dildo or dado - on realising her mistake she fled the shop with a very very red face.
Shame really id have loved to hear what the poor young worker came back with for her .
Sam
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:21 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi
I know this isnt a kids one as well but couldnt help telling this classic from a friend of mine.
She was decorating her front room and she decided she wanted a dado rail - so off she went to B&Q with hubby and kids in tow. She was looking at all the wood bits and couldnt find what she was looking for so stopped the young man and said - have you got any dildo rail - the poor young man said - pardon madam - so she repeated - do you sell dildo rail - her hubby said the young man went scarlet and said - errrrrrr i'll have to go and check in the back so off he trotted. Hubby was in hysterics and she said - what are you laughing at and he said - do you know what you asked for and she said yes dildo rail why??? So he said do you mean dildo or dado - on realising her mistake she fled the shop with a very very red face.
Shame really id have loved to hear what the poor young worker came back with for her .
Sam
lolol thats hilarious Like an ex boyfriends wife who was very uptight and repressed was playing scrabble with my ex and her parents and put the name of something down when asked what it was said it was the name of a very small ORGASM instead of organism he nearly wet himself laughing
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:28 am
Fed up in England!!

another non kid one but funny in a sick way!
An old friend was on a first date with this really posh girl(who he did marry eventually) went back to her house for 'coffee' her parents were out as he walked into the sitting room, all very nice, log fire burning, very atmospheric, she told him to mind the bird, her mum had probably left it flying around. Anyway as he sat down, the bird decided to land, on his foot, he crossed his legs with such enthusiasm that as the bird came in to land, he kicked it, into the open fire. try explaining that one. it was the only legover he got that night!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:29 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi silverchick
Thats brill - thats an Yvonne type mistake aswell - i wonder if they are related somehow .
Sam
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:35 am
Happy in my bubble

Hi silverchick
Oh god thats awful but as you say made me chuckle - reminded me of one of the kids from school - he came in very upset one day - when asked what was the matter he replied my bird has died - so we were very sympathetic giving him cuddles and asking him if he was ok and did the big shpeel about how things die and how sad it is etc etc etc. We asked him how the poor bird died and he said it drowned in his glass of orange juice - well i lost it at that point coz i could see this poor bird upside down in his orange juice with its legs sticking out of the top - im truly sorry if i have upset anyone but i have a very warped sense of humour and just wet my sides laughing - bad lady.
Sam
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:41 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi silverchick
Oh god thats awful but as you say made me chuckle - reminded me of one of the kids from school - he came in very upset one day - when asked what was the matter he replied my bird has died - so we were very sympathetic giving him cuddles and asking him if he was ok and did the big shpeel about how things die and how sad it is etc etc etc. We asked him how the poor bird died and he said it drowned in his glass of orange juice - well i lost it at that point coz i could see this poor bird upside down in his orange juice with its legs sticking out of the top - im truly sorry if i have upset anyone but i have a very warped sense of humour and just wet my sides laughing - bad lady.
Sam
sick but very funny!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.