Reload this Page >

Things to do with a little one

Things to do with a little one

Old Jul 7th 2016, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Bibbideeboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Things to do with a little one

Sorry for the newbie spam.

We are visiting Ayemonte in 9 days and I'm looking for things to do in the area. Our daughter will be turning four while we're there.

Any recommendations for the 4 year old?

I now know about Aquopolis and the pop up water parks (thanks to Bryony). We also know about the zoo in the town centre.

We will also have a 19 year old lad with us but he'll be happy as long as he's fed

OT but does anyone know if it's possible to edit my username? The capital letters are irking me a little
Old Jul 7th 2016, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Re: Things to do with a little one

Experience with my granddaughter of a similar age is that as long as she has the pool and occasionally the beach she is happy. She has been to the water park but as she was less than 12 months at the time she didn't get much out of it so we will have to go again. There are also various children's play areas in Esuri and around; she likes the one at Castru Marin. She also loves going on the ferry to Vila Real; she takes her doll and we all run around the boat playing hide and seek.
Old Jul 7th 2016, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Ah the ferry is a good shout. Thanks Kath.
Old Jul 8th 2016, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

When you get off the ferry, there is a merry-go-round in the main square in Vila Real. They were also erecting another fairground ride today near to the ferry. And of course there is the ice cream shop.
Old Jul 8th 2016, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Sounds like a perfect day out.
Old Jul 9th 2016, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

LA Sonrisa at Ponta del Moral has erected a giant inflatable slide on the beach. €7 for 1/2 an hour or €12 for an hour with discounts for clients. It might be worth considering one lunch time.
Old Jul 10th 2016, 9:34 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

There's a kiddies fun park thing on the side road leading to the Galp petrol station.... Also a bigger one (I think) on the Ayamonte-Isla Christina road past the tennis club and old garden centre.

Jon
Old Aug 7th 2016, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Ampasand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bibbideeboo
Sorry for the newbie spam.

We are visiting Ayemonte in 9 days and I'm looking for things to do in the area. Our daughter will be turning four while we're there.

Any recommendations for the 4 year old?

I now know about Aquopolis and the pop up water parks (thanks to Bryony). We also know about the zoo in the town centre.

We will also have a 19 year old lad with us but he'll be happy as long as he's fed

OT but does anyone know if it's possible to edit my username? The capital letters are irking me a little
Hi There

What are the Pop Up Water Parks that you mentioned ?

Debra
Old Aug 7th 2016, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ampasand
Hi There

What are the Pop Up Water Parks that you mentioned ?
Debra
No place for a four year old. They are in the sea anchored about 20m from the beach.
Old Aug 8th 2016, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Ampasand is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh yes. I know those. Thanks.