Things to do

Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:39 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Things to do

I was thinking about Marth's present problem of being unable to do her normal things because of her accident and wondered what other people would do with the time to stop themselves from going up the wall.

For me it would not be such a huge difficulty because I have so many hobbies that are passive time passers. So the worst thing for me would be the not being able to get out and about and walking around etc. But if you normally enjoy active sports, riding motorbikes, mountain climbing etc what would you do with the time?

Maybe someone will hit on something suitable for you Martha.

Rosemary
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:30 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things to do

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I was thinking about Marth's present problem of being unable to do her normal things because of her accident and wondered what other people would do with the time to stop themselves from going up the wall.

For me it would not be such a huge difficulty because I have so many hobbies that are passive time passers. So the worst thing for me would be the not being able to get out and about and walking around etc. But if you normally enjoy active sports, riding motorbikes, mountain climbing etc what would you do with the time?

Maybe someone will hit on something suitable for you Martha.

Rosemary
Thanks for that Rosemary. Hopefully someone will come up with something interesting that can keep me occupied for more than 15 minutes.

If there was a chair with wheels tall enough to reach the kitchen tops and cooker as well as manoeuvre about in, I could cook up a storm because I love cooking.......but the computer chair just won't go up that high....
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:31 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Knitting is apparantly therapeutic
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:53 am
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Knitting is apparantly therapeutic
Please tell me you ARE joking
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:55 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Please tell me you ARE joking
Can see I've got you in stitches
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:07 am
MnM

Can see I've got you in stitches
Have ewe knot one bit of sympathy?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:12 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by MnM
Have ewe knot one bit of sympathy?
I was just needling you
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:03 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I was just needling you
Start a blog about life on the Spain forum, similar to what professional Princess used to do about the lounge.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:40 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Are you all telling me that if you could not walk around that you would sit and do nothing. I do not believe it. I honestly thought that by the time I came on here again today that there would be so many sensible suggestions made that Martha would be shouting 'STOP I DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME'.

Come on what are your leisure pursuits and please do not say alcohol.

Rosemary
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:45 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is genealogy and I don't seem to have enough time since coming to Spain to take up where I left off in England It isn't going to be as much fun though now that I can't walk around graveyards looking for dead people
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:48 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if it was me in your situation I would be on the couch, feet up with E4 on watching BB live all day Also getting OH fetching and carrying for me. Milk it? Of course I would
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:52 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Well if it was me in your situation I would be on the couch, feet up with E4 on watching BB live all day Also getting OH fetching and carrying for me. Milk it? Of course I would
Oh Sam, you would get bored ever so quickly!

Believe me
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Mine is genealogy and I don't seem to have enough time since coming to Spain to take up where I left off in England It isn't going to be as much fun though now that I can't walk around graveyards looking for dead people
Do you see dead people as well! Spooky!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:55 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Lionda
Lionda,

I loved walking around graveyards in the UK!!

As for geneology, I wouldn't want to look into mine because it would just re affirm what I already know
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Do you see dead people as well! Spooky!
Lin and I have met up a couple of times and we both have the same interests. I don't think she sees dead people but I can provide a sister who can!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.