Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are there any stalker laws in Spain?

Are there any stalker laws in Spain?

Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

licinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any stalker laws in Spain?

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Whats her side of the story?
Loves me & doesn't want to leave!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by licinius
Loves me & doesn't want to leave!

and for that she is labeled psychotic ?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

licinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
and for that she is labeled psychotic ?
No it's because of the psycotic that she has to leave!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you put them on "Ignore"? I have a psychotic mentally challenged stalker on here, it works for me!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 7:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
Can't you put them on "Ignore"? I have a psychotic mentally challenged stalker on here, it works for me!
A few home truths is too much for you then ?
Old Nov 18th 2011, 8:47 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by licinius
Yes ladies it happens to us blokes as well!

So how do I get a psychotic ex out of my life (legally)?
Tell me about it and only hope it gets no worse than stalking !

One "lady" tried to knife me back in the UK, followed me to the Canaries and had the whole complex awake in the middle of the night, till security guards took her away.
I left discreetly soon after, but she found a way into the apt.and wrecked the joint,apparently having found traces of female habitation therein.

Back to the UK and she kicked in doors and windows in two properties where I'd stayed, before the cops took her away to cool off.
Shortly after that she trashed a ladies friends brand new motor.

I moved on to another village in the hope of a more peaceful life. Unfortunately she got wind of it and tracked me down to the right street but unfortunately, or maybe not, the Wrong House.
A young lady opened the door who I didn't know from Eve nor did she know me from Adam.
No matter, the somewhat shocked innocent lady had her lights promptly extinguished and was laid out stone cold on the floor.
Ambulance took her away, whilst it took three badly bruised cops to remove the psychotic lady.

A few years later she took up with someone else and suspected he was doing her wrong. She repeatedly tracked him down to a number of different pubs which he frequented, sparked a virtual riot on each occasion and last I heard was permanently barred from every pub in the district.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 6:44 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

One "lady" tried to knife me back in the UK, followed me to the Canaries and had the whole complex awake in the middle of the night, till security guards took her away.
I left discreetly soon after, but she found a way into the apt.and wrecked the joint,apparently having found traces of female habitation therein.

Back to the UK and she kicked in doors and windows in two properties where I'd stayed, before the cops took her away to cool off.

I moved on to another village in the hope of a more peaceful life. Unfortunately she got wind of it and tracked me down to the right street but unfortunately, or maybe not, the Wrong House.
A young lady opened the door who I didn't know from Eve nor did she know me from Adam.
No matter, the somewhat shocked innocent lady had her lights promptly extinguished and was laid out stone cold on the floor.
Ambulance took her away, whilst it took three badly bruised cops to remove the psychotic lady.

A few years later she took up with someone else and suspected he was doing her wrong. She repeatedly tracked him down to a number of different pubs which he frequented, sparked a virtual riot on each occasion and last I heard was permanently barred from every pub in the district.
That sounds horrific, and over such a long period of time.

I've been lucky, I only got my car and house locks super glued up once. It cost me a fortune to get sorted, and on reflection the culprit had good cause.

Wobbly bums, flapping suspender belts and the sound of rustling nylons shut down that part of my brain labelled common sense and responsibility.

But, as was mentioned earlier, this is a male chauvinist thread so far, and the OP flippantly mentioning 'she loves me' is something he couldn't possibly know.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 9:29 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
That sounds horrific, and over such a long period of time.

I've been lucky, I only got my car and house locks super glued up once. It cost me a fortune to get sorted, and on reflection the culprit had good cause.

Wobbly bums, flapping suspender belts and the sound of rustling nylons shut down that part of my brain labelled common sense and responsibility.

But, as was mentioned earlier, this is a male chauvinist thread so far, and the OP flippantly mentioning 'she loves me' is something he couldn't possibly know.
The bugger even soaked the crotch of my underpants in Tabasco sauce once when she knew I was gonna be off again. Phew that really hurt.

Hell hath no fury ........
Old Nov 18th 2011, 9:58 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm you are all off on a fantasy ego trip again
Old Nov 18th 2011, 10:21 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Hmmm you are all off on a fantasy ego trip again
Not really, just discussing some of the harsh realities relating to the cold hard facts of life.

....Though I dare say we'd be happy to open a seperate thread to discuss our wildest fantasies if you're so interested.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Hino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond repute

So you're the bloke who stole my 'ex'
Old Nov 19th 2011, 1:12 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Hino
So you're the bloke who stole my 'ex'
Well I've never had any irate psychotic hubbies chasing me down the street with a gully up to now, so I can only presume they were quite grateful.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

The bugger even soaked the crotch of my underpants in Tabasco sauce once when she knew I was gonna be off again. Phew that really hurt.

I got off lucky, my ex took all my clothes to the charity shop. Of course only my decent gear, the Asda George jeans that she'd bought me were still hanging up. I didn't even have a pair of shoes to go out on my birthday
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:52 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

I had a women stalker who would no leave me alone, I gave in and took her out and made love to her....never heard from her again...try it...it worked for me :sunglasses:
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get mad.....get even.