Teruel, Aragon

Old Apr 24th 2011, 3:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Teruel, Aragon

And heres some of Teruel, just in case you fancy a trip. Albaraccin is about 40 minutes away.

Old Apr 24th 2011, 3:43 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teruel, Aragon

Great photos Mitzy, thanks.

Graham
Old Apr 24th 2011, 4:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for taking the time to post them mate, they look great... where did you steal them from?
Old Apr 24th 2011, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I like them a lot, looks like a place to visit if ever up that way. You been playing with number one ?
Old Apr 24th 2011, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Any photos of Ricote in Murcia MITZY
Old Apr 24th 2011, 10:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
I like them a lot, looks like a place to visit if ever up that way. You been playing with number one ?
They are all HDR shots
Old Apr 25th 2011, 5:51 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos, Mitz. The next time you drive down the motorway and see the sign for Torrevieja, turn off and drive the ten miles to get you there. And bring your camera, just don't leave it on show in the car when you park up. Park up by the old fishing boat harbour and walk away from the sea with your camera at the ready. You will be surprised.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 5:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
Great photos, Mitz. The next time you drive down the motorway and see the sign for Torrevieja, turn off and drive the ten miles to get you there. And bring your camera, just don't leave it on show in the car when you park up. Park up by the old fishing boat harbour and walk away from the sea with your camera at the ready. You will be surprised.
If he doesn't get mugged? Ok...Ok... I know, there are some nice places....
Old Apr 25th 2011, 7:58 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If he doesn't get mugged? Ok...Ok... I know, there are some nice places....
OK . . . OK . . . Well, on the street leading up to the town hall there's a shop that sells all sorts, they have mostly large swords in the window, but they also sell pepper sprays which are very effective against muggers.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 7:59 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Any photos of Ricote in Murcia MITZY
Not yet, sorry :-)

Originally Posted by HBG
You know, so much has been said about that place that I did consider going when we are down that way just to show people what it's really like.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:06 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Not yet, sorry :-)

You know, so much has been said about that place that I did consider going when we are down that way just to show people what it's really like.
I'll look forward to that and I'm sure you'll get some great photos. I think the reason you hear so much about the place is because so many expats live there, but not in the city itself.

It's an unbelievable number if you count the immediately adjoining areas too, well over a 100,000, and rising – you can now buy an apartment for the price of a car.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
They are all HDR shots
aye to different levels as I say not normally a fan, it does bring out some elements of these.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:12 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
aye to different levels as I say not normally a fan, it does bring out some elements of these.
It depends ... I try to do it "as is", but sometimes if you push it, the shots can seem a bit surreal.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Since an update my CS3 dont work no more so I have not been playing with any images. I do miss it !
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:07 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

nice shots. What programme did you use to make them HDR?
Why is there no one on the streets? or did you crop them out???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.