Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

terrace furniture

terrace furniture

Old Feb 12th 2009, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

mar1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default terrace furniture

hi all, could anyone tell me weres the best, cheapest, an they have a web site to buy terrace furniture on the costa del sol. thank you.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 2:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: terrace furniture

Originally Posted by mar1
hi all, could anyone tell me weres the best, cheapest, an they have a web site to buy terrace furniture on the costa del sol. thank you.
It`s a big place, an area would help with the choice.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s a big place, an area would help with the choice.
ANY area on the Costa Del SOL thanks.i see you are living in benamadena thats were our apartment is.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 2:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

ANY area on the Costa Del SOL thanks.i see you are living in benamadena thats were our apartment is.
There is a big Ikea opened near Malaga airport, all of the big Supermarkets and most of the big DIY like, Leroy Merlins, Bauhaus, they are just down the road and sell them.
Big shopping center in Fuengirola with at least six places selling them.
Most have websites where you can browse.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Thanks jdr we are over next week i shall check them out.whats the name of the shopping centre in fungie please?

Last edited by mar1; Feb 12th 2009 at 4:02 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Thanks jdr we are over next week i shall check them out.whats the name of the shopping centre in fungie please?
It`s called Miramar, just off the 340 coast road, they say it is Mijas Costa, but it is Fuengirola to me. ;-))
There is an inside center and an outside part with a Dunnes store and a few other shops in between.

Last edited by jdr; Feb 12th 2009 at 4:17 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your help jdr, i will check it out next week.