Reload this Page >

Temporary internet access in Ibiza

Temporary internet access in Ibiza

Old Dec 27th 2013, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

sunnu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Temporary internet access in Ibiza

Hi!

I'm moving to Ibiza in next two weeks and I would need an advice regarding mobile internet. I work in IT and i need an access to internet.

I will stay in the hotel before I find a place to rent and get the landline and broadband.

What would you recommend as a temporary access to internet in Spain, any memory stick with data to use? I would need around 2-3gb/month but i intend to stay in the hotel max two weeks,

with regards, Irena
Old Dec 29th 2013, 8:21 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Temporary internet access in Ibiza

Hi,

I hired a mobile Wifi dongle for 4€ a day. Worked great in a hired apartment and in the hire car for my two week vacation.