Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica voicemail number

Telefonica voicemail number

Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Telefonica voicemail number

Just got a Siemens cordless phone, but it keeps asking for a number to set the voicemail up, anybody know the number please.
TIA
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Telefonica voicemail number

Do you mean the Telefónica answering service or some kind of integrated answerphone within the telephone? The Telefónica default is 0000 and if it is the telephone handset itself that is asking for it this should be shown in the instructions.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Do you mean the Telefónica answering service or some kind of integrated answerphone within the telephone? The Telefónica default is 0000 and if it is the telephone handset itself that is asking for it this should be shown in the instructions.
We have a Domo, but thought we would get a cordless.
The answerphone works on the domo so I know it is working ok, but the new phone is asking for a number, I have tried 0000 but no luck on the 1 button as per manual, just beep beep.

On the phone screen when I press the message button it says Netw.MBX 00+** if I press OK it dials up but no answer, maybe I should try putting that in the 1 button, or it could be 00+00 but I can`t get a + in it, there is one on the 0 button also, but only goes to 0`s.
This is the manual bit on it.... confused.... so am I. lol
Attached Thumbnails Telefonica voicemail number-voicemail.png  
Old Apr 16th 2009, 3:23 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you need to do anything.

Once the Telefonica system is switched on at the exchange all you need to do is pick up the phone and wait for a few seconds. The answerphone will then switch in and tell you if you have any messages.

On the Domo phone you could switch the service on and off using the special buttons. If you want to turn it on and off with the new phone then get dialling tone and key *10# for on and #10# for off.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 3:37 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
I don't think you need to do anything.

Once the Telefonica system is switched on at the exchange all you need to do is pick up the phone and wait for a few seconds. The answerphone will then switch in and tell you if you have any messages.

On the Domo phone you could switch the service on and off using the special buttons. If you want to turn it on and off with the new phone then get dialling tone and key *10# for on and #10# for off.
Fred is correct, pick up the phone and wait. I think we can also press 3 and wait.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 4:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

That is what I thought, but read what it says in my other post link, I have to set it up, but when I put in *10# it just gets engaged tone.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:19 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

When I do that it just reverts to dial tone after you have keyed in the sequence.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Fred James
When I do that it just reverts to dial tone after you have keyed in the sequence.
Thanks for the help Fred, but still no luck so it`s going back and I will get one online from Telefonica. ;-)
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Thanks for the help Fred, but still no luck so it`s going back and I will get one online from Telefonica. ;-)
friends of ours bought a non-telefonica cordless phone....it turned out it wasnt possible to set it up with the telefonica answering voicemail system for some reason

perhaps you could ask in the shop where you bought it ?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:27 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
friends of ours bought a non-telefonica cordless phone....it turned out it wasnt possible to set it up with the telefonica answering voicemail system for some reason

Maybe I'm simply confused but ... we have Panasonic cordless phones dotted around the house. We also have a fixed telephone from telefonica (duomo?) in one of the bedrooms.

We never use the fixed phone but check for messages on the cordless ones all the time. This works fine! The only down side is that on the fixed phone, the light flashes red when a message is there - we don't have that facility on the cordless ones.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by spain

I queriered that with the 3 assistants I spoke to as when i looked at the tags to the phones where they tick what they can or can`t do.
A lot had the message button but some said they did get answer machine and some said they didn`t.
This one needed a code put in to access it although it is set up in Telefonicas exchange and should be picked up by any phone on the system.
I spent a while trying different numbers in it and after getting the emergency service a couple of times gave up and have taken it back for a refund, thanks everyone for the help.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Maybe I'm simply confused but ... we have Panasonic cordless phones dotted around the house. We also have a fixed telephone from telefonica (duomo?) in one of the bedrooms.

We never use the fixed phone but check for messages on the cordless ones all the time. This works fine! The only down side is that on the fixed phone, the light flashes red when a message is there - we don't have that facility on the cordless ones.
yes we had a Philips cordless that worked fine with the Telefonica answering system......I assumed all phones would work but obviously not
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Just an update.
Took the expensive one back and got a €14.99 one, plugged it in got a dialing tone, waited a few seconds and got the messages .
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:05 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

What make and model did you get jdr? I´d like a cheap phone that I can take into the garden.

JJ
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by jjh
What make and model did you get jdr? I´d like a cheap phone that I can take into the garden.

JJ
It`s a Sagem D16T on special offer in Wortens used to be Boulangers.
Good sound on it too, no fading or cutting out.
Attached Thumbnails Telefonica voicemail number-bits-014.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.