Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica installation charges

Telefonica installation charges

Old May 16th 2005, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

JonA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telefonica installation charges

Does anyone know if Telefonica install a basic residential line without you having to take one of their Domo phones? I've already got a phone and according to their site the installation charge is 145 Euros inc. the phone, but there isn't an option to have the line without the phone.
Old May 16th 2005, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

svenskidoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Telefonica installation charges

They offer a "Linea Individual" which can be purchased without DOMO, and has a lower monthly fee than the basic telephone service (STB). Currently free setup but a 33 Euro provisioning fee This service doesn't appear to include additional free services and line maintenance as standard though. Might be a really basic basic telephone service

Currently they are offering free installation on new lines (basic telephone service) for new customers, but there is, again, 33 Euro fee for provision of equipment .

Some offers are available depending on where you go (which website portals etc and which telefonica ads they happen to be showing).

Originally Posted by JonA
Does anyone know if Telefonica install a basic residential line without you having to take one of their Domo phones? I've already got a phone and according to their site the installation charge is 145 Euros inc. the phone, but there isn't an option to have the line without the phone.
Old May 18th 2005, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Telefonica installation charges

I know I might be preaching to the converted but have you tried this site?
You can then ask as many questions as you like about the install of Lines, Phones, ADSL, etc. Just a thought.

Telefonica In English