Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

telefonica again...

telefonica again...

Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice
Question telefonica again...

We are still having problems with billing for a number that isn't ours. Have written twice with the help of google translate, have lost count of the number of times we have phoned. PLEASE PLEASE does anyone know of a email address to send a mail regarding this as they are now threatening legal action for a bill that isn't our phone number!!!!!:curse:

Is there a cheaper option for broadband and phone in the Sevilla area?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:30 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: telefonica again...

We once had a similar problem with Wanadoo. We went to our lawyer who advised us the of the best action. He wrote a letter in our name and said how to send the letter. Since then we have heard nothing.

So our advice is contact a good lawyer.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Are the nasty letters coming from Telefonica or from a lawyer? Are they addressed to you personally or just to your address?

I ask because I had a similar situation for a time - when I received the lawyer's letter I took it in person to their office and explained it was nothing to do with me. I never received anything more.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice

Originally Posted by rachelk
Are the nasty letters coming from Telefonica or from a lawyer? Are they addressed to you personally or just to your address?

I ask because I had a similar situation for a time - when I received the lawyer's letter I took it in person to their office and explained it was nothing to do with me. I never received anything more.
the letters are from them not a lawyer. the funny thing is I wrote regarding the same number previously and they refunded the money they had wrongly taken. They basically put the line in gave us the number which never worked then they came to sort out the problem and gave us a new number which we now have and works fine. The letters are regarding the 'other' line which is still being charged to us and is still in our name. Where are the offices based?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by celestine
the letters are from them not a lawyer. the funny thing is I wrote regarding the same number previously and they refunded the money they had wrongly taken. They basically put the line in gave us the number which never worked then they came to sort out the problem and gave us a new number which we now have and works fine. The letters are regarding the 'other' line which is still being charged to us and is still in our name. Where are the offices based?
just found an earlier post from another member with an email [email protected] so have given that a try. Thanks
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:35 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

send a letter to them ask for prof that the tel no, is yours ask for the the paper work who singed it and why that have taken money out you account aswell with out the paper work aswell

go to court and have day out them
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Send a registered letter (certificado) with 'acuso de recibo' to:

A López
Jefe Servicio al Cliente
Telefónica de España SAU
Gran Vía 28
28013 Madrid

stating your problem. Get it translated into proper Spanish.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Send a registered letter (certificado) with 'acuso de recibo' to:

A López
Jefe Servicio al Cliente
Telefónica de España SAU
Gran Vía 28
28013 Madrid

stating your problem. Get it translated into proper Spanish.
Many thanks Beachcomber will do.