Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tattoos to die for....

Tattoos to die for....

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 2:32 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tattoos to die for....

Or maybe that should have read to die from shame...

http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/page/1/
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 2:52 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tattoos to die for....

Jesus there (or shud I say thier) are some seriously stupid people around.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 3:25 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by playamonte

Jesus there (or shud I say thier) are some seriously stupid people around.
I tell you straight. My son in law introduced me to this site, and in the last 24 hours I have read nearly 40 pages of this stuff, and my brain is starting to curl at the edges.

The site is proof that Einsten was wrong, and while the universe may be finite, the well of human stupidity simply has no bottom, and is truly infinite.

I have just seen one tattoo made up of 6 words, and three of those are misspelled.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 6:08 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
I tell you straight. My son in law introduced me to this site, and in the last 24 hours I have read nearly 40 pages of this stuff, and my brain is starting to curl at the edges.

The site is proof that Einsten was wrong, and while the universe may be finite, the well of human stupidity simply has no bottom, and is truly infinite.

I have just seen one tattoo made up of 6 words, and three of those are misspelled.
In the main I was referring to the tattoos, but of course its essential to get the spelling correct. (BTW we all make the odd mistake)
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:27 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by playamonte
In the main I was referring to the tattoos, but of course its essential to get the spelling correct. (BTW we all make the odd mistake)
Yeah, but there's a world of difference between fat finger syndrome, or a brain fart on here, and having said mistake inked indelibly on their skin.

Plus, have you seen how many of those tats are done so very badly!
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:56 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

According to the heading it took a lot of strength to do that one.
I would have thought one hell of a lot of alcohol myself.

I hate them all, piercings as well, though I have occasionally been known to overlook very tiny ones, tastefully done in appropriate locations.

Very sad that folk can't be happy in the skin they were born in.
I often wonder if it points to some form of inadequacy in either the brain or self esteem department.
Just my personal opiinion of course, no offence meant or intended to tattooed ppl.worldwide.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 10:35 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

I hate them all, piercings as well, though I have occasionally been known to overlook very tiny ones, tastefully done in appropriate locations.

Very sad that folk can't be happy in the skin they were born in.
I often wonder if it points to some form of inadequacy in either the brain or self esteem department.
Just my personal opiinion of course, no offence meant or intended to tattooed ppl.worldwide.
I don't think it's inadequacy, more a form of body dismorphia, like transgenderism.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond reputestevesainty has a reputation beyond repute

I met a guy on a course once who had a drinking buddy in his village. The drinking buddy was called 'nodge'. His real name was John but he tattooed his name on his forehead when he was a teenager, in front of a mirror.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 4:25 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

Very sad that folk can't be happy in the skin they were born in.I often wonder if it points to some form of inadequacy in either the brain or self esteem department.
have to agree, In the navy I saw loads of tattoos but always managed to resist the "urge" (if that is what it is) even when drunk

I know some are done for personal\family reasons etc, at times of high emotion, but when I see them it still makes me think the individual has displayed their personal inadequacies for the world to see.
Sometimes I think it must be because they didnt display any drawing aptititude at school and are now getting someone else to convert the scribblings in their head to their skin so they can show everyone else how clever they really are.

David Beckham is an advertisers nightmare, they never know what or where he is going to pay someone to scribble, reducing his options. He may be rich but understand he wasnt the brightest in his class.
Wonder if Banksy has tattoos ? ?

Our ancient ancestors did it because they were bored because television hadnt been invented, or to identify different tribes in an emerging society, I thought we were trying to drag ouselves out of the wearing of blue woad into the 21st century.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
David Beckham is an advertisers nightmare, they never know what or where he is going to pay someone to scribble, reducing his options. He may be rich but understand he wasnt the brightest in his class.
Wonder if Banksy has tattoos ? ?
At least Beckhams abusing his own body and not someone elses property.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:39 am
Spanish, 40

evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Tattoos to die for....

... To think that 25 years ago I was made fun of and considered a bad influence (who, me???) at school simply because I decided to get two extra holes in my left ear.... That was before "a little decoration" was fashionable. Imagine if I had one something like those tattoos... Thankfully I'm not that STUPID!

The ugliest for me are the "family photos"... do you really need to tattoo faces, or names... or anything to remember your loved ones??? What's wrong with photos or simply your memory? And WHY did you tattoo yourself or got your drunk friend to do it? How can people not check the spelling before allowing a needle to touch their skin and "decorate" it for the rest of "thier" lives???

Sorry, no tattoos for me or my media naranja... I would actually divorce him if I were to look at something as ugly as some of those pics everyday...

Seriously, how will they look with shagging aged skin? Is there a website of photos of deformed tattos?
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:03 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by evamar
... To think that 25 years ago I was made fun of and considered a bad influence (who, me???) at school simply because I decided to get two extra holes in my left ear.... That was before "a little decoration" was fashionable. Imagine if I had one something like those tattoos... Thankfully I'm not that STUPID!

The ugliest for me are the "family photos"... do you really need to tattoo faces, or names... or anything to remember your loved ones??? What's wrong with photos or simply your memory? And WHY did you tattoo yourself or got your drunk friend to do it? How can people not check the spelling before allowing a needle to touch their skin and "decorate" it for the rest of "thier" lives???

Sorry, no tattoos for me or my media naranja... I would actually divorce him if I were to look at something as ugly as some of those pics everyday...

Seriously, how will they look with shagging aged skin? Is there a website of photos of deformed tattos?
Absolutely. Plus, if you were to have your kids' likeness tattooed on, why make it look as tho they were mutants possessed by Satan?

As for some tat's, wouldn't you say to some of the females, "Darling, just think what cellulite is going to go to that!"
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:36 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Absolutely. Plus, if you were to have your kids' likeness tattooed on, why make it look as tho they were mutants possessed by Satan?

As for some tat's, wouldn't you say to some of the females, "Darling, just think what cellulite is going to go to that!"
and on a man I have over the years seen a dolphin become a whale

Old Oct 5th 2011, 6:29 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by evamar
... Seriously, how will they look with shagging aged skin? Is there a website of photos of deformed tattos?
Buggered if I know
Old Oct 5th 2011, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by johnnyone
At least Beckhams abusing his own body and not someone elses property.
extrapolating this out slightly, Victoria Beckham as Interior Design Executive for the Land Rover Evoque ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-interior.html

http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/anyth...r-s-ranks.aspx

nothing trivial of course........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.