Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Talk Talk from A.D.S Telecom Solutions

Talk Talk from A.D.S Telecom Solutions

Old Jan 10th 2012, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

neilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really niceneilwturner is just really nice
Default Talk Talk from A.D.S Telecom Solutions

Anybody any experience of ADSL from Talk Talk from A.D.S Telecom Solutions Spain Authorised distributor ....The Phone House Spain.
Their prices look good as they include all UK and Spain calls with the ADSL and line.

Thanks
Old Jan 10th 2012, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talk Talk from A.D.S Telecom Solutions

not heard anything too good here, but we havent had first hand experience, we use Jazztell, 43 euro a month 500 mins to UK 60 Mins to mobile all landline calls within Spain free, 20meg line. But a lot more to choose from now than before with Telefonica/Movistar
Old Jan 10th 2012, 6:16 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Movistar have just reduced their ADSL prices to €19.90 a month including all national calls. Line rental extra.

They have at last had to bow to competitive pressure and come up with some decent deals especially if you have a mobile phone contract with them.

Check it out on their site www.movistar.es

Last edited by Fred James; Jan 10th 2012 at 6:21 pm.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 6:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Movistar have just reduced their ADSL prices to €19.90 a month including all national calls. Line rental extra.

They have at last had to bow to competitive pressure and come up with some decent deals especially if you have a mobile phone contract with them.

Check it out on their site www.movistar.es
Is that for everyone or just new contracts Fred ?
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:22 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Is that for everyone or just new contracts Fred ?
In theory it's for new contracts but if you call them you may get your existing contract reduced.

I am now paying €20.40 +iva and that includes all national calls and calls to mobiles. They also gave me a free WiFi router. Yes, the line rental is on top of that.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:55 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

In theory it's for new contracts but if you call them you may get your existing contract reduced.

I am now paying €20.40 +iva and that includes all national calls and calls to mobiles. They also gave me a free WiFi router. Yes, the line rental is on top of that.
Cheers, I will give that a try .
Old Jan 11th 2012, 2:20 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Called them this morning about a billing issue & mentioned the new 19,90 rate.
They agreed to give me this for the next 6 months, inc the weekend ability to call Spanish mobiles.

Thanks for that Fred.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by neilwturner
Anybody any experience of ADSL from Talk Talk from A.D.S Telecom Solutions Spain Authorised distributor ....The Phone House Spain.
Their prices look good as they include all UK and Spain calls with the ADSL and line.

Thanks
It may be different in Spain but Talk Talk in the UK have just been voted the worst company (of any type) in the UK for customer service - for the second year running!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bil...ard-AGAIN.html
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

tex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud of

Makes you wonder how they still have around four million customers in the UK lol.

I'm with them as is my son, daughter, mother in law and we've never had an issue with them. The biggest problem they have are the Indian call centres where there is without a doubt language problems and automated billing. Remember that the vast majority of repairs are still carried out by BT Openreach engineers.

I went on FTTC fibre with them a couple of months ago and get a constant 39Mb/s down speed. My contract for line rental, fibre optic, unlimited downloads, all my local, national, international and 500 minutes to any mobile calls costs me £39 a month (would be £29 for standard fast broadband).

What are the costs in Spain compared to Telefonica et al?
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Har1equin is on a distinguished road

Hi Tex

The costs in Spain in general are horendous. It's something we work hard to keep down but until the local loop is unbindled or fibre optic becomes widely available it'll likely stay high.

I personally pay around 48 euros a month and get my ADSL, line and unlimited national + UK calls but some operators are cheaper without the call bundles while others are way more expensive.